Drink Carry On Question

Tom_n_Sara

Is it just wine that can be carried on "legally now? or can we bring soda/water with us? and how much?

Thanks.

officially water and soda are still on the no no list. however no one yet has come back and said they've been confiscated. ( and for the most part never was in the past either)

Ha – never thought it would be easier to bring wine than to bring water on board any RCCL ship!

I can see it now - those who do not drink wine can empty wine bottels and fill them up with water:)

M

Hey what a great idea! I don't like wine, maybe I will just sneak root beer in a wine bottle. :D I feel naughty already! Ha ha

Better use a screw top wine bottle as all that carbonation might pop the cork right out.

I think you get it, but I better point out I'm kidding before someone flames me!! I'd much rather pay for drinks that lug them around when I'm trying to get into all the hoopla of embarkation day!

You can't take water and soda? Is that new? Been a few years since I've sailed, help me out. In the past I took a small suitcase with some water and sodas, then used that suitcase for souvenirs after I emptied it.

The rule against bringing beverages of any kind (except for 2 bottles of wine after Nov 1) has been the same for a long time. However, they generally choose not to enforce it if you are bringing soda or water. The last time I remember hearing them enforce it against soda was during some cruises over Spring break.

W had Caffeine-free Diet Coke taken from us on Voyager from Galveston. Since we were good friends with the Hotel Director, he made one call, and told them to take our drinks

to our stateroom.

We've boardrd many times with drinks, and we had no problems.

Cruzin Lady

Archived