POM transfers to FLL

Tradizney

• One way car rental is likely the cheapest way to get there - and Hertz offers free POM shuttles from its downtown location and National/Alamo/Thrifty offer free POM shuttles to their MIA location
  • Taxi is about $85+ :eek:
  • QLS transportation (www.qualitylimoservice.com ), SAS (www.ridesas.com) and Go Airport Shuttle (http://goairportshuttle.com/) are FLL based shuttle services with reasonable prices
  • Larry's Limos has been suggested on these boards for Miami service - probably just under the taxi fares, but hopefully a much nicer ride ;)

Good luck! :)

We live in FL and will drive down, but I just booked SAS for our friends who will be flying back to Ohio out of FLL after a cruise from Miami. The email I received from SAS shows how this will work from POM to FLL with them:

Port of Miami to the FLL Airport on 1-19.

When you arrive and have all of your luggage, please then call the number listed below as the van will come right into the airport to pick you up.

On, your return from your cruise, please call the number listed below just before you go into the customs building so that I know you are beginning your debarkation from your ship.

I will then let you know where to meet the van once you do come out of the customs building.

The cost for this is $15 per person each way that is paid to the driver at each drop off.

You may pay with either cash, Visa, or MasterCard.

Credit card payments have a $25 minimum and a $3 processing fee is added per transaction.

Pretty E-Z, and seem like nice people to work with. :)

We live in FL and will drive down, but I just booked SAS for our friends who will be flying back to Ohio out of FLL after a cruise from Miami. The email I received from SAS shows how this will work from POM to FLL with them:

Port of Miami to the FLL Airport on 1-19.

When you arrive and have all of your luggage, please then call the number listed below as the van will come right into the airport to pick you up.

On, your return from your cruise, please call the number listed below just before you go into the customs building so that I know you are beginning your debarkation from your ship.

I will then let you know where to meet the van once you do come out of the customs building.

The cost for this is $15 per person each way that is paid to the driver at each drop off.

You may pay with either cash, Visa, or MasterCard.

Credit card payments have a $25 minimum and a $3 processing fee is added per transaction.

Pretty E-Z, and seem like nice people to work with. :)

Easy..yes..have used them a few times..very reliable and their driver's have great personalities :D

Archived