Eurodam Sail-away - Saturday, November

innlady1

I love the blue deck lights that are on the Carnival ships where, if needed, lifeboat embarkation would take place. Don't think that any other vessels use blue lights there and I wonder if there is a reason/advantage to doing so.

I agree they are definitely pretty. Here's a shot from our Freedom cruise this summer.

DSC_4437.jpg

Yeah I enjoy seeing ships all lit up, since it's not often you get to see them at night.

Can't we all just be on one.

Man, I'd love to live in those condos. I don't care what people say about the noise. Being so close to the ability to just run off would be amazing! I'd ring bells for every sailaway!

Will this work for ya.....LOL

http://www.realtor.com/realestateandhomes-detail/1920-S-Ocean-Dr-Apt-1706_Fort-Lauderdale_FL_33316_M56083-71592

3BR 3 Bath then 3 of us could use it at the same time. Even better! This one faces the port?? :-) Let's do it! lol

Heck 300k isn't bad considering what we pay up here for our places LOL

Darn if you look at the pics that one is pretty obstructed from view LOL. We'll have to pay more for one that's right there.

:-)

That unit needs some updates for sure, no wonder it's 300 LOL

Actually you'd be pretty surprised at what you can get with ocean views for under 300. Seriously. Yeah that's not a good one I just quickly pulled one up without looking at the pics.

It's been a pleasure folks - but if I want to go anywhere next week - I better start to put some effort into it;)

Thanks Lou and Dave for another great webcam - you always do a superb job. We love watching thanks to you two:)

OMG just as I am signing off - is that the Silver Seas doing that fantastic blowing:):eek:

Actually you'd be pretty surprised at what you can get with ocean views for under 300. Seriously. Yeah that's not a good one I just quickly pulled one up without looking at the pics.

Here ya go...this one's better....but it's only a 1 bedroom.....you don't snore do you? :D

http://www.realtor.com/realestateandhomes-detail/2100-S-Ocean-Dr-Apt-14b_Fort-Lauderdale_FL_33316_M61978-07005

Here ya go...this one's better....but it's only a 1 bedroom.....you don't snore do you? :D

http://www.realtor.com/realestateandhomes-detail/2100-S-Ocean-Dr-Apt-14b_Fort-Lauderdale_FL_33316_M61978-07005

LOL i guess we'd go back to the original 1 nutty addict at a time to eliminate that potential LOL.

We are gettin' warmer though that one looked decent. Find us a 2 or 3 BR where we can be on our balcony ringing bells! lol

Archived