playlist of Caribbean type music for on our MP3 player

bender031177

Has anyone ever created a playlist for their MP3 player or smartphone? We usually put some music on to listen to while in our rooms (at an appropriate volume) but was just thinking that some Caribbean style tunes might be good.

Any song suggestions?

Thanks

Byron Lee & the Dragonaires - Wine Down, Guns, Ragga Ragga, Dollar Wine, Doggie (which is the original 1998 version of the 2007 version put out by the Baha Men of Who Let the Dogs Out?) There's so many to choose from - I think I have over 4 hours worth. I like Soca when I need to go to my happy place in my mind.;)

I'm at work right now, and will be tomorrow, so I can't really go into detail right now...hopefully Sunday? However, I will say this...you need to have Mozilla Firefox internet browser on your computer. Because the Youtube downloader is an add-on to Firefox. Further info forthcoming...

How are you able to do this? Please educate me.

As promised, here's the info on downloading from Youtube, the easiest I've found. But note that you *need* to have Mozilla Firefox installed, since this is an addon to that. But instead of my nattering on, I'll provide a couple of links.

First is the actual addon. Its called Easy Youtube Video Downloader. https://addons.mozilla.org/en-us/firefox/addon/easy-youtube-video-downl-10137/

Note that works entirely from the Youtube site, and it gives you options as to what format you can save something. You can, say, download a reggae music video as a video, *and* as an MP3.

Now, some instructions as to how you do it: http://nxwiki.blogspot.com/2011/07/firefox-plugin-for-youtube-video.html#.ULKG4IbujIV

Good luck! Its really quite easy...

Archived