Cruise parking solutions

Little

I have a cruise coming up in December and it is selling out of Port Canaveral. I saw an ad on this website for Cruise Parking Solutions. They are charging 5.99 a day for parking. We have been on 14 cruises and have only parked in the cruise line parking lots. Have anyone used Cruise Parking Solutions? They are charging half of what the cruiseline charges. I don't want this to be a case of this being too good to be true.

We just sailed out of PT Canaveral this past week and I was very tempted to park in one of the off-site lots. The price looked pretty good! I've seen nothing but decent to good reviews on the local places. However, as the cruise drew nearer, I decided not to. We just used the port parking.

It was great to pull into PC at 10 AM and park in the first spot past the Handicapped spots. We walked right into the terminal, did VIP check in, and were literally the first people on the ship when they commenced boarding.

When we returned, it was right off the ship at 7:30 (self-assist), into the car and on the road asap.

There was no dickering with waiting on shuttle busses, and the time lag to get to and from our car. It's simply not worth the price to us to deal with the time and hassle of off site parking. We were probably eating our breakfast off I-95 in Palm Coast while people were still getting off the ship and getting to their cars! :D

We used an off-site parking company in April when we cruised out of Miami. The charge at the port was $20 per day, 8 day cruise, $160 total. The off-site parking was $36 total for 8 days. Savings of $124. That's a couple of excursions for us. The site was about 1/2 mile from the port, but my husband just dropped us and our luggage off and went and parked and walked back. The morning we returned he got a cab for $5 to get back to the car. No problems at all and we will be using an off-site lot in Ft Lauderdale next April.

We used the parking from the Radisson Inn three times. In a very nice location.

Shuttle service was the best. Didn't have to wait more then 10 minutes.

Safe location for vehicle. Pick up was just as easy.

Think it was called park port canveral ... the parking spaces were very nice and big.. and not so close to other cars

Cathy

We sail out of Pt Canaveral and use Park n Cruise. They have wonderful service and when we got off the ship in zone 1, they were already there. We thought we would have to wait for the shuttle to fill, but after a couple of minutes, the driver took us back to our car and pulled up next to it. He then took the luggage out of the shuttle and placed it in the trunk of our car.

We have two more trips booked on Dream and both are booked with Park n Cruise. I think the one the OP mentioned might be at the Radisson, but I don't know for sure. I guess what I like most about Park n Cruise is that it is on our way home, so when they drop us off on the return, we are already on our way.

Enjoy your cruise!

We sail out of Pt Canaveral and use Park n Cruise. They have wonderful service and when we got off the ship in zone 1, they were already there. We thought we would have to wait for the shuttle to fill, but after a couple of minutes, the driver took us back to our car and pulled up next to it. He then took the luggage out of the shuttle and placed it in the trunk of our car.

We have two more trips booked on Dream and both are booked with Park n Cruise. I think the one the OP mentioned might be at the Radisson, but I don't know for sure. I guess what I like most about Park n Cruise is that it is on our way home, so when they drop us off on the return, we are already on our way.

Enjoy your cruise!

Yes it is at the Radisson... thanks.

Cathy

I too, used "Park-n-Cruise" at Port Canaveral the last time we sailed, and we too, were VERY satisfied with the service, and the excellent price. No problems at all! Oh, by the way, the parking at the port has started charging for 8 days when you go on a 7 day cruise, so that adds another $15 per cruise. Just another reason to look into the off site parking IMO. ;)

"SKY"

I think you'll like "Park-n-Cruise". It's close to the port, has a secure lot to park in, although it isn't paved, the service is excellent, and you keep the keys. They even helped us load, and unload our luggage. They told us where to look for their van when we cleared the ship, and when we got off, the van was sitting there, loading passengers! :eek: I was told that the maximum wait would normally be just ten or fifteen minutes anyway, but I couldn't believe it when I saw the van there, waiting for us to load up. EXCELLENT deal, and service IMO.

"SKY"

We just got back from a b2b on the Ecstasy and Dream. We parked at Park n Cruise.....it was excellent. After the first cruise we got on their bus and went back to our car and packed more drinks for the 2nd cruise....and left some dirty laundry with the car. Then hopped on their bus back to the Dream. Today we got off the Dream and their bus was once again right there. Its very close to the ship and a great way to save $$! :)

• 2 weeks later...

Yes, My wife and I were driving down from Connecticut for a 7 night cruise on the RCL Freedom of the Seas, nice ship good time by the way, when we realized we had not made parking arrangement, we don't use Port Canaveral parking because it is to expensive. Any way my wife went on line at our hotel in Baltimore and found them, called and made a booking, yup they are $5.99 big lot plenty of space to park. They are the first exit off 95 which was good because we had had a rough trip down and we were beat. We had to wait 10 minutes or so for the shuttle and we got to talk to one of the owners. Young gentlemen, He told us they had only been open a short while and were building the business up. It seems he and his brother had started the business with help of their dad because they could not find decent work after coming out of the Marines. Met their dad when we came back and it turned out he was also a Marine. Really nice bunch of people and took great care of us, I highly recommend them if you are not parking in the port.

Archived