Just off the Jewel today

NYGirl1002

I've got to say this was one of the best if not the best cruise I've ever been on. I will write a review and upload some pictures probably some time this week.

You guys were not kidding about having a suite. Our room was fabulous and so was our butler, Naveen. Ruth was a doll and very good to us. We couldn't ask for more.

Cagneys was so wonderful. The staff in there is so attentive and nice. We loved having breakfast there. We became friends with lots of suite people during breakfast and it make the cruise so much better.

We did Chefs Table..I'll tell you about it. Indescribable!

We ended up in the dining room 1 night.

My favorite person on the whole cruise? Hugo the Hotel Director. What a nice guy.

I am very impressed with NCL. The staff on the Jewel is A-1.

Spent a lot of time with Katie and Barbara from the boards. Great people.

I've got to say this was one of the best if not the best cruise I've ever been on. I will write a review and upload some pictures probably some time this week.

You guys were not kidding about having a suite. Our room was fabulous and so was our butler, Naveen. Ruth was a doll and very good to us. We couldn't ask for more.

Cagneys was so wonderful. The staff in there is so attentive and nice. We loved having breakfast there. We became friends with lots of suite people during breakfast and it make the cruise so much better.

We did Chefs Table..I'll tell you about it. Indescribable!

We ended up in the dining room 1 night.

My favorite person on the whole cruise? Hugo the Hotel Director. What a nice guy.

I am very impressed with NCL. The staff on the Jewel is A-1.

Spent a lot of time with Katie and Barbara from the boards. Great people.

Welcome back! I'm sure your week just flew by! Can't wait to hear all your details - especially the suite parts - I'm in the Haven and can't wait till next Sunday!

Anxiously awaiting your review!:D

Glad you guys made it home safely Katie. Thanks for contributing to making our trip so memorable.

By the way the one thing not to miss is the chocolate fondue in Le Bistro. I've been trying to describe it to my kids today and I am dying just thinking of it.

Archived