RCI Brilliance of the Seas transatlantic 13/04/13 to 23/04/13

sgagne30

Hello nnjdude & ameridave. Welcome to our ever increasing family adventure. Lol make sure to register for the meet and mingle. Other than that, I suggested a daily cocktail hour for us at 5pm in the Viking crown lounge unless there is a FOD meeting that day in I different place on the ship.

Ron.

Hello nnjdude & ameridave. Welcome to our ever increasing family adventure. Lol make sure to register for the meet and mingle. Other than that, I suggested a daily cocktail hour for us at 5pm in the Viking crown lounge unless there is a FOD meeting that day in I different place on the ship.

Ron.

I find the Viking Crown lounge formal... ;)

I like the Champagne bar or schooner bar, or sky bar (weather permitting ;) )

I have signed up for the St-Marteen beach rendez-vous, SM06, I did a similar thing in Nov/Dec with Pied Piper and I really enjoyed the location and the beach, especially this will be the only beach day we get on the cruise. I want to get some sun. I actually hope to go to the same restaurant/beach, the food was good, location was nice etc. I am not much into shopping too much, so yeah, that's my excursion! :)

So have any of you looked at the excursions for st. Marten? I did see a sailing trip that sounded interesting, (not the America's cup one)

Any thoughts for Tenerife?

In Tenerife in the past I did the 4X4 trip to the volcano and I loved it! But we were 6 in our group and we were all in the same jeep and it was fun. I was thinking of doing the same but I didn't want to be with unknown people in the jeep ;)

I have been debating about waiting to book the Tenerife excursion while on the ship.... but if you have any suggestion? I am afraid to book not going through the RCI website, as I find that booking through RCI safer... my two cents.

Friends call me a mentalcase for my habit of going single on vacations.

Glad to see I'm not the only solo !

I know. LOL. I switch right on when I'm planning my own trip, calculating costs, etc. I think it came from me planning my 8th grade class trip...to N.Y.C.....a 100-miles away!!!!!

Quick question, anyone of you booked any excursion? Will you all go to FODs? I don't want to be like Davy in Little Britain.... "being the only gay in the village"... hahahaha.

I have booked the beach rendez-vous in St-Marteen, still not sure what to do in Tenerife....

Anyone of you staying longer in Lisbon? I am staying 4 nights...

cheers

Quick question, anyone of you booked any excursion? Will you all go to FODs? I don't want to be like Davy in Little Britain.... "being the only gay in the village"... hahahaha.

I have booked the beach rendez-vous in St-Marteen, still not sure what to do in Tenerife....

Anyone of you staying longer in Lisbon? I am staying 4 nights...

cheers

I love the FODs. The tenders pull up right to the beach (if they use tenders)LOL.

I'm flying right to London then sailing to NYC on NCL's Breakaway. Weeeeeee!!!!!

Randy and I are staying in Lisbon for 4 nights then flying back to the States. Planning on exploring the city on our own and maybe a day trip to Fatima. We like to blend in with the locals as much as possible, which sometimes works, but neither of us speak Portuguese so we shall see.

How many fornal nights will we have on this 10-day, I wonder.

RCI states that on a 10 nights cruise we should have 2 formal nights.... I will be wearing (hopefully) my Air Force officer mess kit ;) I should be easy to spot!!

Randy and I are staying in Lisbon for 4 nights then flying back to the States. Planning on exploring the city on our own and maybe a day trip to Fatima. We like to blend in with the locals as much as possible, which sometimes works, but neither of us speak Portuguese so we shall see.

Same here, I have booked at my rainbow rooms.... Gay b&b.... It gots mixed reviews but whatever.,,....

I love the FODs. The tenders pull up right to the beach (if they use tenders)LOL.

I'm flying right to London then sailing to NYC on NCL's Breakaway. Weeeeeee!!!!!

I have never tendered in st-marten.... Last time I was there with pied piper the beer bash was awesome... I doubt it will be the same this time but regardless I'm hitting the beach :)

I am scheduled for the 8:30pm dinner, anyone else? Would anyone feel like having a FOD table for late dinner?? We could link our reservations... just asking. If not it's fine I will have to wait and find out who RCI set me up with.

I am scheduled for the 8:30pm dinner, anyone else? Would anyone feel like having a FOD table for late dinner?? We could link our reservations... just asking. If not it's fine I will have to wait and find out who RCI set me up with.

Hmmm either no one is interested or no one reads the post... I hope it's nothing against me :p

Except I can't find your email in either thread. Write my gmail.com account, jmmaynard.

I guess it would help to have my email! Lol

Stephane 'dot' gagne 'at' me 'dot' com

I hope you can read it! Anyone else?

Stephane

I feel so out of the loop. Sorry I haven't been active lately, but I've been really busy at work, and also commuting between Denver and Chicago trying to buy property. YAY! I found my condo there, now it's all about the cruise.

So what have we decided about where and when for the FOD cocktails?

I see the CC meet and Mingle is on day 3 @ 11am in Starquest.

I'm kinda looking at the Beach Break in St. Maarten also.

No plans for Teneriffe yet, will probably book that once I'm on the ship.

I've got an email from jmaynard for the table, I will try to set it up. Anyone else wanting to do a FOD late dinner table let me know. I'm not sure about vegan meal, but I think there are always vegetarian meals... If that helps...

I think a FOD table would be interesting.

Congrats on purchasing the condo!!!

Thank You and yes! Looking forward to meeting everyone!

Awesome! FYI, our reservations are linked for dinner, still trying to set jmaynard reservation link as well, I emailed RCI, hope they will reply soon.

Make sure to sign up for the meet and mingle if you haven't do so yet. On a cruise back in November/December on the Allure I won one of the draw, we had a small group, I ended up with a bottle of champagne, hat, book, thumb drive, umbrella, and some other stuff... my hands were full.... :)

I am getting so excited for this cruise.. :)

Archived