RCI Brilliance of the Seas transatlantic 13/04/13 to 23/04/13

sgagne30

Is it time for the cruise yet??? I can't wait! I decided this winter that I would take on 2 university courses via distance learning.... Well all of my papers are due by April 12!!!! Let me tell you that I'm working hard right now and I look forward to some R&R!

Cheers!

Not long to go now!! I'm so busy at work with Easter and all so it's sure to fly by hopefully!

I hear you!!! 4 people were sick today at work.... out of 10!!!! so let me tell you it was a bit busy, I can't wait to relax and get some rest... looking forward meeting you guys as well. :)

cheers

In two weeks I will be in Puerto Rico!!! (if flights are not delayed), and 2 weeks from tomorrow we will be boarding!! Anyone else excited?

PeteUK & Jmaynard, our reservations are linked for dinner table :)

Not sure if there was anyone else that officially wanted to join the late traditional FOD table? :)

In two weeks I will be in Puerto Rico!!! (if flights are not delayed), and 2 weeks from tomorrow we will be boarding!! Anyone else excited?

Not sure if there was anyone else that officially wanted to join the late traditional FOD table? :)

Me too! It will be here in no time.

We are arriving in PR the night of the 11th giving us a full day of pre cruise warm weather. I am so ready for this, I love telling people at work that I won't be able to join conference calls or use a Blackberry in the middle of the ocean.

We are arriving in PR the night of the 11th giving us a full day of pre cruise warm weather. I am so ready for this, I love telling people at work that I won't be able to join conference calls or use a Blackberry in the middle of the ocean.

I'm arriving the 12th, staying in Old San Juan. I intend to try and board the ship around noon or so on the 13th.

Are you guys staying in Old San Juan or Condado? Maybe we can grab a drink in Old San Juan on the 12th in the evening, just a suggestion. I remember a nice tapas place so that's where I was thinking about going for diner that night.

2 weeks!!!

I'm arriving the 12th, staying in Old San Juan. I intend to try and board the ship around noon or so on the 13th.

Are you guys staying in Old San Juan or Condado? Maybe we can grab a drink in Old San Juan on the 12th in the evening, just a suggestion. I remember a nice tapas place so that's where I was thinking about going for diner that night.

2 weeks!!!

We are staying in Condado, we want to tour the Fort and Old San Juan on the 12th, so we will be ready for a cocktail by the time you arrive! Food would also be great. You have both of our email addresses and we will have our phones with us so we should plan on meeting in the evening. Depending on the heat we may get freshened up at the hotel first.

Hi there,

My partner Michael and I will be on our first cruise so we are a bit unclear on how things run. Will it be difficult to find FOD ?

Thanks,

Doug

Guod7@yahoo.com

Hi there Doug and Michael....

no, it shouldn't be hard to find. The community bulletin board by guest services will have a posting for FODs meeting.... but I think we already talked about having one daily.... I know on past cruises we (I have always travelled in groups) hosted it at the Sky Bar ... or the Champagne Bar. I like the Champagne Bar for the atmosphere. On this board we talked about hosting it but I can't remember where now.. ha ha

So it's your first cruise? Welcome aboard, I hope you will like it. It will be my 5th cruise, 2nd TA, and I love them.

there is also a website where you can find some information, I just discovered it lately thanks to this board. Query: "meet me on board" or you can type that in the link bar, it's a glbt website.. you will see some of us are already on it.

:)

Well it's set up,

we have a late dinning table (8:30pm) set up with jmaynard, Guod7, Pete&MikeUK and myself. We will be sitting at a table and there will be 7 of us.

Looking forward to meeting you all soon,

Cheers

Well it's set up,

we have a late dinning table (8:30pm) set up with jmaynard, Guod7, Pete&MikeUK and myself. We will be sitting at a table and there will be 7 of us.

Looking forward to meeting you all soon,

Cheers

Looking forward to meeting you all too!

In 1 week, at this time, I will be in Washington waiting for my connecting flight!!!!! Can't wait!!!!!

And we will be in San Juan enjoying a cocktail on the beach looking for your flight to arrive!

looking forward to meet you all onboard.

Is it too late to join the table?

Alex, I tried linking your reservation to ours but it did not work... too close to departure.... might need to see what you can do on the ship!

I will see you all on Saturday, or around then... I am all packed and leaving 1 day earlier... trying to avoid the storm we have coming our way...

cheers!!!!:)

• 3 weeks later...

Hello guys, I hope you all made it safe back home, if you are still on transit, I hope all goes well.

It was really nice to get to know you all, hoping to see you in the future.. who knows...

keep in touch

Stephane

Archived