The Cookie Monster has a question!

J.A.H.

I am crazy about really good cookies, and they used to serve them on Princess with the afternoon ice cream, which I understand has been discontinued. Just wondering if those great cookies are still available in the buffet at some point? These came right out of the oven and were still warm. I think they were Ottis Spunkmeyer (sp?) or something. Yummy!:D

I am crazy about really good cookies, and they used to serve them on Princess with the afternoon ice cream, which I understand has been discontinued. Just wondering if those great cookies are still available in the buffet at some point? These came right out of the oven and were still warm. I think they were Ottis Spunkmeyer (sp?) or something. Yummy!:D

Check out the cookies at the International Cafe :):):)

I was on the Caribbean Princess last week and late in the afternoon they would come out around the pool with a cart offering cookies around. Not sure if it was every day, but I was there for it at least twice. I can't comment on the cookies though since I passed on them due to having the early dining time.

On our last cruise on the Grand it was hard to find the "fresh from the oven" cookies. They are the best!!! Usually around 3:00 pm the International cafe would have them but for some reason not on that cruise. We could always find cookies but they are just not the same after they sit for awhile.

On our last cruise on the Coral... I was having a bout of sea sickness and went to bed in the middle of dinner.... a couple of hours later I was hungry... we ordered ginger ale and chocolate chip cookies from room service.........they were amazing!!!!

On my 33 day cruise from Seattle to Sydney Australia in 2010 on the Sapphire. Had this Filipino waiter that would around International Cafe and pool side saying "here is the Cookie Monster". We would look forward to that Cookie Monster and his big smile and great cookies every day.

I, too, am a (chocolate chip) Cookie Monster! Just returned from Emerald and gained 5 pounds in 10 days -- surely it was all those cookies; they are delicious!!!

International Cafe is open 24 hours; cookies are ONLY unavailable there in the mornings. All other hours, there were plenty! When at buffet, deck 15, they can almost always be found near the exit of buffet line in Carib Cafe -- but NOT daily in Horizon Court! To be assured I did not run out of them, I could get 4 everytime I was near one of those places, and keep them in my room. It was SUCH a treat -- you will LOVE them!

Enjoy! :)

I, too, am a (chocolate chip) Cookie Monster! Just returned from Emerald and gained 5 pounds in 10 days -- surely it was all those cookies; they are delicious!!!

International Cafe is open 24 hours; cookies are ONLY unavailable there in the mornings. All other hours, there were plenty! When at buffet, deck 15, they can almost always be found near the exit of buffet line in Carib Cafe -- but NOT daily in Horizon Court! To be assured I did not run out of them, I could get 4 everytime I was near one of those places, and keep them in my room. It was SUCH a treat -- you will LOVE them!

Enjoy! :)

How did you make it to the room without eating them?? :eek::D:D I would eat them before I got back to the cabin!!:D

When we were on the Golden in '09 the IC had just been installed and there appeared to be warm cookies coming out of the oven most of the time. This September not as many warm cookies. Maybe they were making more at a time? They offered to put some cookies back in the oven to warm them up however. There was milk and sort of warm cookies every day in the Atrium at about 3:30. Except for breakfast there are cookies in the HC but very rarely warm.

How did you make it to the room without eating them?? :eek::D:D I would eat them before I got back to the cabin!!:D

On our last cruise in October, there was a gentleman trying to get his plate of cookies back to his cabin via the elevator. Well, someone in the group asked for one and then someone else and before long.....his plate was empty. We all had a chuckle and he went back to HC to refill his plate.

The elevator was filled with cookie monsters! :D

Archived