We won we won we won!!!

deanswife1990

First Congrads... next I don't know if your prize has any time restrictions or not.. But if you can go in the fall and can travel on short notice.. time it with the leaves changing .. Colors are amazing.. :)

We have to use it within a year and we already have a cruise booked for the end of September on the Breeze. I'm thinking we might go in July. The weather should be nice in Canada.

We have to use it within a year and we already have a cruise booked for the end of September on the Breeze. I'm thinking we might go in July. The weather should be nice in Canada.

The weather will be GREAT here in July, In fact right today, on your American Thanksgiving, it was still a t-shirt kinda day... nice and warm, still no snow... it's great here (about an hour's drive from Halifax) Enjoy your free cruise...

We're just off the Fascination today and we had a wonderful time. It doesn't hurt that we won the free cruise raffle. Now, the planning can begin again. Trying to decide which 3,4 or 5 day cruise we want to take. Kind of leaning toward the Glory to Canada. Anyone done this cruise??
Congrats! It's so awesome to win a free cruise...deciding what cruise to take. I won the free cruise bingo while on the Fascination in Feb of 2011. We used it to do the Glory to Canada 5 day cruise (in Aug 2011) and that was a nice cruise. We also took our kids and they weren't too into the ports, but they loved the ship (DH and I not so much because of the crowds/lines/packed shows and the strange layout). Halifax is one of my fave places. It is so quaint and the folks are so nice there. Cruising out of NY is pretty sweet too....so many sights. Don't forget that you can pay to upgrade to a balcony if you want. We paid for a balcony for 4 of us (DH and I and our 2 DDs) and took the free cabin as an inside across from the balcony (for 2 of us...DS and his friend stayed in it). It was neat to be on the balcony even though it was cold as there is tons of sea life (harbor seals followed us out of 1 of the ports). DH and I plan to do another Canada cruise (someday...w/out kiddos) and would love to do the longer one that stops in Boston.

Archived