Jewerly store on voyager

I purchased Tiffany in Hamilton last year from Ashton Drake Jewlers. On board you will be able to get a shopping guide which will list Jewlers and what they sell. My bracelet was a bit cheaper there then here. It is my favorite souvenier from Bermuda. They had a seperate counter in the store for Tiffany. You will get your blue bag, special tissue and ribbons. ENJOY!!!

For the OP, and anyone else who is interested:

I stand corrected.

There is a jeweler in Hamilton called ASTWOOD DICKINSON which is described thus on a Bermuda tourism website:

"Astwood Dickinson

Astwood Dickinson celebrated its 100th anniversary in 2004 and through its long existence has built a reputation for craftsmanship, customer service and good value. Behind the doors of its 2 Hamilton locations you’ll find some of the most prestigious names in jewellery and watch design.

Top names on show at this jewellers include Tiffany & Co, Mont Blanc, Chopard, Patek Philippe, Cartier, Omega and Tag Heuer. All are generally priced significantly below US retail. Astwood Dickinson also boasts its own workshop which has created the exclusive Bermuda Collection. Elements of Bermudian culture, flora and fauna have been cast into a wonderful collection of 18-karat pins, pendants and charms."

Happy shopping.

Wow...I was off on name, but price??? I believe I saved about $25 and sales tax on sterling bracelet. It wasn't a huge savings, but I would have purchased same thing at Tiffany and not had the Bermuda memory. I think I pd $140 and bracelet in Tiffany's was $165 at time. There wasn't any tax, if my memory serves me. Good luck!

Archived