Lanyards?

Details

I wear one at work every day so don't look at it as a big deal to take it on a trip with me! :-)

I've never been one to worry about what other people think, if they think I look dorky that's their opinion, which doesn't carry much weight with me! I've seen people of all ages wearing them!

Susie

I made the mistake of taking a lanyard that I got at a trade show with the pincher type of holder. (The card came off everytime I moved.) On the first evening of the cruise I was in the shop buying a proper lanyard. If you have one already, just go into the shop and they will punch the hole for you. If you are worried about looking dorky, stick it inside of your shirt. I think hauling a huge purse around is THE dorkiest thing.

A short story: My mother (a 1927 model) has always big a big one for purses. She loved to match them to her shoes or clothing. She was a teacher and later a principal. When the children would draw pictures of her, they always had the purse firmly attached to her arm. We just got off of the Golden yesterday. It was she who proudly claimed how freeing it was to walk around the ship with nothing to carry. I almost fell over! She was my inspiration to go all the way and get the lanyard. Like mother, like daughter!

Archived