Radiance - Cabins 1526/1026 - reviews?

avalon007

Hi,

We had to book in a hurry today for our B2B on Radiance in Sept next year as the E1 cabins we wanted were all sold out almost overnight, so grabbed 2 x E2's on Deck 10. Couldn't even get the same cabin for both cruises but these 2 are opposite each other at least.

Must be a big sale on somewhere as there were plenty available just a week or so ago.

I'm a bit concerned though that the cabins we have secured are below the entrance to the Solarium at the day spa end, from my previous cruise on Radiance I can recall the area well but I'm hoping it won't be too noisy in these cabins with movement of deck chairs etc above us?

Has anyone stayed in either cabin who can provide some info on these cabins?

Any pros or cons to being on deck 10 apart from first boarding time?

Thanks. :)

We love deck 10..one, easy flight to the pool! We've never had noise issues that would wake you or keep you awake.

While these cabins are "opposite" each other, they are not "across the hall" from each other...they are on opposite sides of the ship....it's a short jaunt.

You should be able to all board together....you will have different muster stations!

Hi cb,

Thanks for the feedback.

I have been on Radiance before so understand what you mean that they are across the elevator lobby from each other, not technically opposite, I didn't explain it well when I described them as opposite.:)

Also we will be the occupants in both cabins, one is for the 1st cruise & then we have to swap to the other side for the 2nd B2B cruise.

We will probably go to the wrong cabin for the first few days of the 2nd cruise! :D

Archived