Coffee cards and coke cards

Boiler Cruiser

[quote name='traveling psych nurse']Think I will try a coffee card after reading this. I like specialty coffee and drink a ton of the regular coffee.[/quote]

I don't do specialties, but I do like my double shot Americano. Or regular black. Or Via.

[quote name='MicCanberra']Thats a shame, at least you can get the brewed coffee.:D[/quote]

I travel with my trusty one cup Melitta and Starbucks, as well as the Starbucks Via; both Italian roast regular and decaf. I love my coffee. :D

• 1 year later...
[quote name='woodpecker1000']we just like to hydrate with sparkling water as it leaves the extra calories available for other treats! does anyone know if you can buy a two litre bottle a day and then take it on your trips?[/QUOTE]

They will be very happy to sell it to you at their exorbitant price. Just buy whatever you need beforehand and take it on board with you.

[quote name='MFoerstel']Coke stickers and coffee cards are one of the many rip-offs that Princess shoves down passengers throats the minute they board our ships. My suggestion, bring your own sodas (yes, it is allowed). As far as coffee goes, the so-called brewed coffee is just the same stuff that they bring down from Horizon Court and put in a coffee pot.[/QUOTE]

You sound like an ex employee in LA.

• 1 year later...