Cruise docs?

geekybiker

When should I be getting my cruise documents? I'm about a month out and don't have anything yet. I don't see the option for printing them online, so I assume I'm supposed to get paper docs? Starting to get everything together for the trip, and want to make sure I haven't missed them somehow.

About now

Did you get a booklet "Cruise Personalizer" ? That is the Docs

If you use Oceania air you should get an email soon with the flights on it

You could call your TA if you do not get them by the end of the week

Sometime they go to the TA then they send them to you or some TA's just have them sent directly to the client

Have great cruise

Lyn

When should I be getting my cruise documents? I'm about a month out and don't have anything yet. I don't see the option for printing them online, so I assume I'm supposed to get paper docs? Starting to get everything together for the trip, and want to make sure I haven't missed them somehow.

You will receive your final documents 21 days prior to departure on your cruise by email, they will be sent to you..

Jancruz1

We got ours over two weeks ago... we sail on 13 january. And they came by FedEx, not by email... AND look rather nice!

You received your Cruise Vacation Guide not your final documents which will come by email 21 days prior to departure..

Jancruz1

Sorry but that is not what it says - it says "Official documents prepared for ..." and the luggage tags are also enclosed.

And if there is more to come, what could it possibly be??

You get an email with all the information on & for those with Oceania flights that will also be in the email

Some embarkation ports want to see this document before you are allowed into the area

Miami was one we had this request at

YMMV

You get an email with all the information on & for those with Oceania flights that will also be in the email

Some embarkation ports want to see this document before you are allowed into the area

Miami was one we had this request at

YMMV

The email subject line is:

Oceania Cruises Final Cruise Vacation Summary for <your name>

It was sent to my travel agent and forwarded to me.

The attached PDF is: FINAL CRUISE VACATION SUMMARY

It includes everything you have booked - including cooking classes, specialty reservations.

It was incomplete about our Papeete day hotel (wrong times) but my TA spotted that and dealt with it.

It includes everything you have booked - including cooking classes, specialty reservations.

It was incomplete about our Papeete day hotel (wrong times) but my TA spotted that and dealt with it.

Yes, but I agree with Hambagahle, all of that is already included in the Cruise Vacation Guide.

If there has been a change after that is printed, fine.

Otherwise I simply delete the email.

I do, however, photocopy page 4 of the Vacation Guide so that I have something to show nervous security people at the various checkpoints en-route to checking onto the ship. :)

Yes I get mine from my TA as well

Just looked up "page 4" in my document... and it gives ALL possible info. Includes Terminal, port, boarding time etc. Don't see what more an e mail can give. I shall be sure to have the document in my carry on when we enter the Port area in Miami in case someone wants to see it. At Ft lauderdale all they required was our passports... (at the port gate, that is).

Just looked up "page 4" in my document... and it gives ALL possible info. Includes Terminal, port, boarding time etc. Don't see what more an e mail can give. I shall be sure to have the document in my carry on when we enter the Port area in Miami in case someone wants to see it. At Ft lauderdale all they required was our passports... (at the port gate, that is).

Two things about that infamous "Page 4".

#1, we always make a few extra copies and put them into our checked luggage, in case (heaven forbid) the airline needs to forward anything to us en-route.

#2, Keep a copy on your person, as we have been asked to show it as early as the Causeway entering the Port. Security checkpoints come and go, but better safe than sorry.

Port_of_Miami-4690.jpg

I would just add to Jim & Stan's comments that if you are booked under two different last names (as so many people keep their "maiden" names) be sure to have copies of both pages. In other words if you get two e-mails or booklets be sure to have the info from both. If both names are on one page four, that should be fine.

Frank almost did not get on the ship in Rio as I had just printed my info from the e-mail. assuming all I would need it for was for port location, etc. I had to get on board and get an Oceania person to come and "certify" him. (no snide comments:D)

Archived