Laundry room

nmac30

I am leaving in a week. I am wondering if The LOS has laundry rooms to iron your clothes like the Carnival ships. My husband hates wrinkle clothes.

There are no self-service laundry facilities on any RCI ship. Here is a price schedule for sending items out to be laundered/dry cleaned. Having items pressed only is 1/2 the laundry cost.

No RCI or Celebrity ship has self-service laundry facilities...they make you pay THEM to iron your clothes!

Iron before you pack....use the plastic bags or tissue paper if wrinkles will ruin your vacation. Otherwise...don't worry about them. Everyone is in the same boat...so to speak!

Is it rcl or carnival that does the "laundry bag" deal...ie. As much clothes ypu can stuff into a laundry bag for one inclusive priice?

If rcl, what is the cost?

Rci does have them only on a certain day,more for undergarments, tshirts, pjs, bathing suits. If I recall they will nix it if you sneak in a pair of jeans and such.

So are there not irons in the rooms? Would they allow you to bring a travel iron on board? (first time cruiser, here):o

nope. NO cruise line allows clothing irons on board. a few allow steamers. use Downey Wrinkle Release, or hang the garment in the bathroom while you shower.

Depending on the garment - sometimes using the hairdryer to heat the item helps to release some of the creases - pack as much stuff as possible that is not going to crease. You are on holiday - do not worry about them!!

Archived