Sun Princess - 10/09/05

gunnywife

We're booked to sail on the Sun Princess week of 10/9 for a 10 day cruise. I would appreciate any input from cruisers that have sailed on this ship recently. I just visited another website and looked at some of the reviews and they weren't very good. I know 5 people could be on the same cruise and come back with 5 different opinions, but I would like to hear from some of you to see what you think.

Last year we sailed on the Diamond and the Island and really enjoyed both cruises. We just came back from our first HAL cruise on the Zuiderdam and had a great time. Please reassure me this cruise will be enjoyable as well.

We were on the SUN in March and it was just fine. It was in tip top condition, the crew was very attentive. Food was fine, and got better (in the dining room) as the 10 days progressed. Entertainment, in our opinion, was just so so but we have felt this way on number of cruises on a number of lines. Only complaint was the coffee...it was that terrible liquid stuff mixed with hot water. Awful. That would not not stop ousfrom going on the the SUN again...we had a great time.

Archived