Oceania Air with Deviation

TERRIER1

We took the air deviation and have our flights and seats directly from the airline. Who provides the air documents as we get closer to the the time of leaving? Is it Oceania or do I go on line and download them directly from the airlines? This is our first time using O air. Thanks.

We took the air deviation and have our flights and seats directly from the airline. Who provides the air documents as we get closer to the the time of leaving? Is it Oceania or do I go on line and download them directly from the airlines? This is our first time using O air. Thanks.

Go to http://www.virtuallythere.com

You must log in with reservation code.

Go to your cruise documents and look at the air arrangements section. Your reservation code is on the right hand side. Mine is a BIG etc code.

Thanks. My reservations are there so when the time comes I'll download the boarding passes etc directly from the airline site.

In the past we logged into the airline website 24 hrs before the flight and did the online check in then (if needed we changed seats) then printed the boarding passes

We got an email from our TA a few weeks before with the booking code if you do not have it from the site already mentioned

of course this information is what I did in the past & may not be current

YMMD as noted by others

Lyn

In the past we logged into the airline website 24 hrs before the flight and did the online check in then (if needed we changed seats) then printed the boarding passes

We got an email from our TA a few weeks before with the booking code if you do not have it from the site already mentioned

of course this information is what I did in the past & may not be current

YMMD as noted by others

Lyn

Or, you can simply get the airline reservation code and go to the airline site to change/request seats and print your boarding pass. Oceania will have that code as soon as they book the flight and from there it is no different than if you booked you flight direct with the airline or thru any of the booking sites such as Expecia, Orbitz, Travelocity, etc., etc.

It ain't magic folks.

Or else get your TA to book your seats for you. My TA has already done the seat selection for us which makes a difference.

Thanks so much. We have our seats. We are new to the Oceania air process but have traveled with them before. We are just very iffy about the whole air process and appreciate all the the input.

Or, you can simply get the airline reservation code and go to the airline site to change/request seats and print your boarding pass.

Should have mentioned that we got our code after we booked the flights with O doing a deviation but you cannot log into Air Canada site & make changes until closer to when you are travelling & the ticket is PAID for &ticketed by Oceania

We do call A/C & request the seats at the time we get the flight info

I usually try to upgrade to Exec class (for a fee) on check in ...sometimes you get lucky;)

YMMV

Lyn

Should have mentioned that we got our code after we booked the flights with O doing a deviation but you cannot log into Air Canada site & make changes until closer to when you are travelling & the ticket is PAID for &ticketed by Oceania

We do call A/C & request the seats at the time we get the flight info

I usually try to upgrade to Exec class (for a fee) on check in ...sometimes you get lucky;)

YMMV

Lyn

Depends on the airline. I know for United I was able to log my flight into my United account and make changes like seats as soon as the flight was booked. As far as any flight changes like upgrades, premium seats you are correct and the flight has to be paid for before you can do that.

And often that is too late to get a paid or FF miles upgrade as flights aren't actually paid for until about 30 days prior to your first flight.

Depends on the airline. I know for United I was able to log my flight into my United account and make changes like seats as soon as the flight was booked.

That is why I said AIR CANADA you cannot make changes online you have to call them to change the seats

Other airlines may differ

Lyn

Archived