Spa services price list

rle1982

Anyone know where I might finda price list for spa services? I've waited too long and I don't know if I amgoting to have time for a pedicure, so I was thinking I could get one onboard, and I was wonding what the price would be....?

I don't have a price list as we usually book massages etc onboard when they have special offers.

To see prices:

Log into Carnival.com and click "manage my cruise". Select "My activities" then select "shop activities" and you'll see spa services listed.

It will give you the prices depending on the day you wish to book.

I don't have a price list, but expect to pay 3 to 4 times what you would at home. I can get a 60 minute massage at home for $50-$70. On the ship runs around $175 for 5o minutes if remember correctly. The do sometimes run port day specials for a bit less.

That sounds great, what can you choose from of the 3 services?

There's a big list. It's usually 3 20 minute treatments like a scalp massage, mini facial, etc. Don't know if they do a full pedi on one of those since they are short treatments. We did a 4 treatment port day special. Very nice except they took down the info wrong at booking and my DH got very confused when the did a facial on his bearded face instead of a scalp massage that we requested. Next time I'll confirm again with the therapist before they start. I think I combined it as neck/shoulder massage, foot and ankle massage, scalp massage, and hand and arm massage to make mine a full body massage basically. Except we got facials instead. - but it was 20 minutes each.

There's a big list. It's usually 3 20 minute treatments like a scalp massage, mini facial, etc. Don't know if they do a full pedi on one of those since they are short treatments. We did a 4 treatment port day special. Very nice except they took down the info wrong at booking and my DH got very confused when the did a facial on his bearded face instead of a scalp massage that we requested. Next time I'll confirm again with the therapist before they start. I think I combined it as neck/shoulder massage, foot and ankle massage, scalp massage, and hand and arm massage to make mine a full body massage basically. Except we got facials instead. - but it was 20 minutes each.

They normally havce the pedicure treatment listed separately...it's usually around $40.

They normally havce the pedicure treatment listed separately...it's usually around $40.

That's not bad, as long as they do a good job

I had the pedicure with the hot stone leg massage - it was wonderful! About $75 IIRC

That sounds AMAZING....I'll have to check that out.

Archived