Star Dailies - NOLA to Western Caribbean

Planmaam

Does anyone have the Star Dailies for the Western Caribbean itinerary from New Orleans? Wondering when they are offering various activities to help with my on-board planning.

Thanks in advance for any help!

I'm cruising the star in 12 days, I'll be happy to bring them if you don't get them before I get back.

I'm cruising the star in 12 days.

Lucky! I wish I was sailing aboard the Star in 12 days. We sailed to Bermuda on the Star just two months ago and I already miss her. :( I do get annoyed that she continues to leave the dock without me each week. :eek: Enjoy your cruise! The crew onboard the Star are extremely friendly.

• 4 weeks later...

I'm probably going to screw this up... I swear I know how to use the computer but things just aren't cooperating here. My scanner is practically boycotting this process so I've only managed to scan the cover of each day and the time table page. I hope that satisfies everyone, it seems to be all I'm capable of here lol :-)

I struggled with what site to use to host the images so they won't expire at some point so others can still come back and see them later. So I decided on smoothpic which I've had success with in the past. If I didn't screw this up too bad there will be a clickable thumbnail taking you to the full sized image on smoothpic :-)

Day 1 Cover: FNxSLS_Norwegian_Star_Day_1_Cover.jpg

Day 1 Times: ScSEFn_Norwegian_Star_Day_1_Times.jpg

Day 2 Cover: xhj7iI_Norwegian_Star_Day_2_Cover.jpg

Day 2 Times: 3IrHWX_Norwegian_Star_Day_2_Times.jpg

Day 3 Cover: tJHaPz_Norwegian_Star_Day_3_Cover.jpg

Day 3 Times: EAjQsR_Norwegian_Star_Day_3_Times.jpg

Thank you so much' date=' Ashley! I have entered desired activities into my spreadsheet for future reference![/quote']

So now, I am curious to see if your items of interest and do not miss are the same as mine. I just spent WAY too much time recording the ones that interested me. We will have to compare notes!

Day 7 Cover: xH8eUy_Norwegian_Star_Day_7_Cover.jpg

Day 7 Times: luhwTP_Norwegian_Star_Day_7_Times.jpg

This link should take you to a folder where you can see them all if you prefer to do it that way :-)

http://www.smoothpic.com/gallery/oq0oirnnPupNUsGe/

Good job. Thanks so much. Always fun to see things in advance to 'sort of' make plans for your cruise. Appreciate the effort.

Archived