tepanyaki

iluvdoxies

The price is $25.00 And is it the same price for any meal there? Looks yummy!!

Dinner is $25; lunch is $12.50 (abbreviated menu choices but still a lot of food).

Don't remember anything else being offered that was an additional cost.

Dinner is $25; lunch is $12.50 (abbreviated menu choices but still a lot of food).

Don't remember anything else being offered that was an additional cost.

Is Teppenyaki open for lunch every day for $12.50 on the Epic ( we will be on the Epic from Barcelona 5th May) , or only on sea days? Can we book once on board, or do we need to book prior to boarding? We have a group of 13.

Is Teppenyaki open for lunch every day for $12.50 on the Epic ( we will be on the Epic from Barcelona 5th May) , or only on sea days? Can we book once on board, or do we need to book prior to boarding? We have a group of 13.

Have no idea if lunch is offered on the Epic. We were on the Dawn and ate on the first sea day. We had a party of three and there were two other young ladies. Total of five. We booked onboard.

The teppanyaki is probably my favorite place to eat onboard. The portions are very large. It's very surprising to me anyone would not leave full after eating there...hmmm. I like it so much because its one of the few places to have a really great vegetarian option...lots of fresh veggies and tofu. Can't wait to eat there next week! :)

We totally agree - can't wait to go back.

I think it was only open on sea days. When you get 45 days out, you can check online and make reservations.

Archived