Mystery Dinner Theater lunch???

AllAmericanAmy

:p Hullo!

Anybody gone to the Presumed Murdered mystery theatre lunch? Is it good? I understand it is held on an "at sea" day. First one? Or last one?

I called for info and they said no pre-bookings - only when you board the ship, but they weren't sure of the price. Anybody know?

Family friendly? Or lots of sexual innuendo? :eek:

Thanks for any info....

Anybody gone to the Presumed Murdered mystery theatre lunch? Is it good? I understand it is held on an "at sea" day. First one? Or last one?

I called for info and they said no pre-bookings - only when you board the ship, but they weren't sure of the price. Anybody know?

Thanks for any info....

The Murder Mystery Lunch is put on by the Second City comedians.

Cost is $20 a person.

No age limit.

You will be grouped together and your table (eight people). Your tablemates portray the characters so depending upon their personalities and how much they get into their role, you can have a lot of fun or not.

Lasts about 1.5-2 hours. It will be advertised in the Freestyle Daily with instructions on how to make reservations.

On the Dawn, they allowed the first 87 people to sign up.

Thanks for any info....

Are you sure you can't sign up? I signed us up for ours online when we ht 45 before sailing, at the same time that I made our dinner reservations for the specialty restaurants. If I were you, I would look online.

You can only pre-book shows on Epic right now. If the show is on another ship, you can sign up as someone already mentioned. You can definately pre-book this show on Epic.

Yes it is extremely family friendly. However, most of the skit is over the kid's head and they really cant follow the script. When it comes time for questions, the kid's questions have no relevance to the show and can almost be a distraction.

The cast of Second City is very talented and it is a treat to see them anytime. However, this was my least favorite show on Epic and I would pass every time on any next cruise. The lunch is very poor and the food at the buffet is much better. I also found every other Second City show much more enjoyable other than this.

You can only pre-book shows on Epic right now. If the show is on another ship, you can sign up as someone already mentioned. You can definately pre-book this show on Epic.

Yes it is extremely family friendly. However, most of the skit is over the kid's head and they really cant follow the script. When it comes time for questions, the kid's questions have no relevance to the show and can almost be a distraction.

The cast of Second City is very talented and it is a treat to see them anytime. However, this was my least favorite show on Epic and I would pass every time on any next cruise. The lunch is very poor and the food at the buffet is much better. I also found every other Second City show much more enjoyable other than this.

This is very helpful thank you!

We are sailing in the Epic Feb 23-March 2

2nd cruise, first time with NCL it's a LOT trying to sift through info to see what will be best choices for us. We chose this cruise specifically for the entertainment offered on the Epic..is there a thread somewhere that talks about the EPic and her entertainment specifically..and best way and when to book everything?

I am also looking for threads for each of the 3 porst..Nassau, St Thomas and St Martaan..there was nothing in the NCL excursion offereings that we were overly interested in...for both of us. My husband does not snorkel, i do. So we are hoping to find private tours that we can cater to both of us. And help in showing me where to go without spending hours surfing would be great. thank you

?We did this on the Star and it was the second sea day lunch. Typically this is something I enjoy but the Second City group on our sailing were not that creative. I did not enjoy any of their performances. I did think the food was good. We were at a table for two right in front of the performance area. Both DH and myself figured out who the murderer was way before the show was over.

But my opinion is just that...I'm the one who would not waste time at Teppenyaki either. We have too many restaurants like that 5 mins from our house.

Archived