First Time Cruiser looking for excursion advice.

MEATofSTEEL

5 friends and I will be going on my first cruise at the end of January and one of our ports is Belize. I am looking for advice on what excursion to do. We aren't really interested in cave tubing or any ruins. I have been looking at things like Caye Caulker and Bannister Island. Anyone have any thoughts on these or recommendations for something along those lines? Any help would be really appreciated. Thanks.

5 friends and I will be going on my first cruise at the end of January and one of our ports is Belize. I am looking for advice on what excursion to do. We aren't really interested in cave tubing or any ruins. I have been looking at things like Caye Caulker and Bannister Island. Anyone have any thoughts on these or recommendations for something along those lines? Any help would be really appreciated. Thanks.

If you like snorkeling at a great spot with a super crew, look up the site for Coral Breeze Tours.

Heni & her crew will take good care of you & the included lunch on Caye Caulker is local & hard to beat.

This choice will get you away from the crowded ships tours as well.

Enjoy Belize.

Bill in FL

Welcome to cruise critic.

A lot of people seem to enjoy Bannister Island. We will be there next week. I usually do FULL reports with tons of pictures when I return. If you are still interested, I can give you a full report on it when I return. ;)

A lot of people seem to enjoy Bannister Island. We will be there next week. I usually do FULL reports with tons of pictures when I return. If you are still interested, I can give you a full report on it when I return. ;)

I'll be interested in reading your review, since we will be going to Belize on a cruise next winter and love to snorkel.

Thanks. That would be awesome.

• 3 weeks later...

We just returned from Bannister last a week and a half ago.

Here is my COMPLETE review of the day with TONS of pictures included in the review (I hope you have a lot of time on your hands :D).

I should be located on this page: http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=1755846&page=7

The review starts at post 251 :)

Archived