Cagney's for breakfast? free? charge?

KylaConnor

It has been $30 for a while now. All other specialty resto have remained the same except for Cagney.

We had GREAT food, cooked to order and WATCHED them cook it.

As to your link - I have no idea what it says, as the link went to page full of news articles. Maybe there was a specific post in there somewhere...

The problem is you're replying to posts made two years ago...this is an old thread that was reopened today.

Two years ago Cagney's was $25 at dinner, and two years ago that link might have taken you to what the poster was talking about.

We stayed in the 2 bed family suite on the dawn last spring and greatly enjoyed the perks of Cagneys! Most days ate lunch in the restaurant, and had items to our room for breakfast and lunch. Also did dinner once when the kids were asleep, in our room. With a 5 yr old and 9 month old at the time it was amazing!!! Amazing food and such a perk! We of course tipped well for the in room service.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

KC also know your butler and concierge do not get tips from the dsc so plan on their tip too, you will love the suite life
The lunch menu remains the same so I found it got boring after 3 days and decided to eat at Blue Lagoon once in a while too.

• 3 months later...