Post your favorite CRUISE PICTURES

c230k

Y'all are bad, bad people. I love your photographs and you inspired me. So I subscribed to the Lr/Ps. So far so good. Bought 2 books with step by step help. Okay, it said to go buy an external hard drive. Off to the store I go and buy it. Started on the steps in the book. I need to start drinking by now. Some of it makes sense to me and some not so much. After six hours of trial and error I am now putting it aside for awhile. I think it would easier if I paid for a cruise for one of you if you would come and teach me how to use this stuff. I'm still laughing about it though so I guess all is not lost.

Just thought you guys should know that you're inspirational and a bad influence.

Keep posting those pictures so I don't give up and throw stuff out in the street.

Sherry

I use Flickr for my serious good photos I like to show off that I've taken myself from my DSLR.

I use Photobucket for general photos, illustration photos, photos I use in forums and other funny or stupid pictures from other sites I want to keep for use in other forums. Basically I use Photobucket for junk stuff.

Basically I like keep my good photography pictures that I do with my DSLR separate from the junk and general photos I use in forums and other sites.