Diamond Princess midday sail into Sydney 13 Dec

Kicking myself now I did not go down. I had it marked on my calendar but failed to look at the time as I would have gone for that. I do have lots of photos of Diamond Princess from previous visits so am not too worried. I would like to go down for another series of photos possibly in January with me lenses I have been using since October last year.

Sensational day for a sail in!

As was yesterday. I got to OPT early, to see relatives off on Radiance of the Seas. Was quite heavy rain for an hr around 9am, then cleared to a beautiful day. The Radiance looked real good, nice and sparkly clean, and not a bit of rust showing. Must of had a recent paint job. I just wanted to sneek in their luggage:D

Jen

As was yesterday. I got to OPT early, to see relatives off on Radiance of the Seas. Was quite heavy rain for an hr around 9am, then cleared to a beautiful day. The Radiance looked real good, nice and sparkly clean, and not a bit of rust showing. Must of had a recent paint job. I just wanted to sneek in their luggage:D

Jen

I just got of the cruise that ended on the Radiance and the inside was in great condition as well. The only part showing wear (apart from a few issues in the cabins) was the anchors which had no paint on them, no idea why since we only used them in lifou because of bad conditions (which lead to cancelation of ship to shore tendering, only shore to ship, and ended in a 2 hour early departure). She really was great even if we did have bad weather, most of the cruise.

Archived