Formal Nights Antarctica

sharke

Best guesses and/or first hand experience on which nights will be formal on 14 night Antarctica cruise leaving from Buenos Aires?

Good bets are day 2 and day 13, that is Celebrity's usual pattern. Third one is difficult to predict, they do try to make them on sea days but this is not always firm. If there is a previous cruise of the same itinerary you might want to check with their roll call when they come back.

Good bets are day 2 and day 13, that is Celebrity's usual pattern. Third one is difficult to predict, they do try to make them on sea days but this is not always firm. If there is a previous cruise of the same itinerary you might want to check with their roll call when they come back.

There are several roll calls going for 2013 and 2014 (I am on one for 2014 and will ask the question.), I know of several people who are repeating these cruises as they loved them so much.:D

Hi sharke,

here is a response from my roll call.

"sorry , can't really help you there. The trip last year called into the Falklands Islands first , so they have changed the itinerary around for this trip. I would have thought though that your assumptions were correct about the first and 2nd last, with the middle one maybe being be on either day 6, the day at sea after leaving Cape Horn at 8.00 am that day, or day 9, the day at sea between Elephant Island and the Falkland Islands."

My guess would be the 6th night, hope this helps.:D

Archived