Looking to go Back to Back to Back on 3 different Ship

tpwolfe

:confused: Grand Princess docks clear across Port Everglades from HAL's 26. Grand Princess is always near the 17th Street bridge.
As I said in post 20, today she sailed from pier 21. When she returns next Saturday she is again scheduled to be at pier 21. :)

Just walked across the street from Pier 26 to Pier 21 on Dec 2 while a porter followed with luggage. The most difficult part was competing for a porter. The folks at Pier 21 (Westerdam) were present to accept luggage and the terminal doors opened about five minutes later.

Now if you are going to other terminals, you might best take a taxi.

Down side for me to this sort of thing is all the packing and unpacking and packing again. Check in lines, security checks, wait to board....... I'm not sure I'd want to do that three times in three weeks. :rolleyes:

Totally agree!

This is definitely a problem I'd like to have :-)

Good luck to the OP on whatever route you choose!

I'd not like the packing/unpacking and would prefer to just stay on ship, but I do agree it would be fun to compare ships in this manner too.

Decisions decisions!

:confused: Grand Princess docks clear across Port Everglades from HAL's 26. Grand Princess is always near the 17th Street bridge.

On Saturdays, Grand Princess and Caribbean Princess are in port together and Caribbean Princess is near 17th St Bridge and Grand Princess has usually been at Berth 22.

Archived