Booking shore excursions for in laws?

lilyhammer

Hi All,

I have a cruise booked for me, DH and DS. My In-laws are also coming with us in a different cabin. When I am logged in to my account, I can add their cruise to "My cruise manager", but it won't let me book any shore excursions for them. Whenever I click "plan activities", it brings me to the shore excursion page, but when I click "shore excursions", it brings me back to my "cruise manager" page instead. When I do the same on my account, it brings me to the list of shore excursions. No matter what I click on the shore excursions page, it brings me back to the main page.

Can I not book excursions for people not directly in my cabin? Do I need to set up a separate login account for my internet-hating in-laws in order to book their excursions? I can't be the only one who does all the leg-work for their party.

Thanks for your help.

Are they paid in full? My friends kept trying to book their excursions with ours, but it didn't work for them, I fianlly asked, have you paid off the cruise, and they said they didn't know that they needed to do that before they booked excursions. Just asking.

Archived