Breeze cruise thoughts on 4 adults in 1 room

trialsguy

I won't give my opinion on your cabin selection but if you do decide to go with only one cabin, the males can always take their showers and get ready in the gym area (free) while the females get ready in the cabin. Lots of people do it that way.

I second this. As this is what I do even with just DW and I cruising. However, on the Breeze, there are only 2 showers in the men's locker room for the gym. I used them early in the morning (7AM) and the locker room was empty every day. Might be different at peak times of gym use--mid mornings. We did have a spa cabin so I had the spa showers that I used in the afternoon to get ready for dinner. Again, though only 2 shower stalls. Use the handicap stall if you want a place for your towel as there are no towel hooks.

Re 4 in cabin, look into the deluxe ocean views (6M and Ls) on the Main or Riveria decks They sleep 5 and have more room 220 sqft vs 185 fro a balcony cabin. There's about 197 of these on the Breeze.

Just a reminder, you can send the kids to use the showers in the spa if one bathroom/shower is the only option. That way only two of you would be getting ready for dinners in the cabin washroom. If you think you can swing it, don't be deterred by negative comments. Some families get along better than others. That being said, I have never tried 4 people in one cabin.

I can't imagine any woman beyond the age of 16 being comfortable sharing a cabin with her father. Just not enough privacy. I'd go for two rooms.

I am 57 and I feel perfectly fine being in a cabin with my dad.

I use the gym for showering and changing..

and he snores terribly, (but it was better then paying the single supplement for him)

and he is 85-- so I can do this because I know I only have my dad for a limited amount of years

Archived