New Ship Coming To P&O oz

thied

you guys are a hoot and I do think some one has let the cat out of the bag.

PS its so good to see some things do not change one here all good great cruising to all.

You're a nutter thied:(

Thats not very a nice thing to say and may against the rules.

Just may be Iam right about a new ship as I was right about the Pacific Sun leaving was,nt I?

Just may be Iam right about a new ship as I was right about the Pacific Sun leaving was,nt I?

If you say something long enough, it may turn out true, just because of time.

For example, I can say Pacific Dawn will leave the fleet.

Of course, when it will do that is another story.

My money is on the pearl being the next one to leave, the Jewel is cruising out of Brisbane along with the Dawn from june/july 2014 according to the brouchures.

Maybe we will get the P&O UK MV Oceana when they get their new ship in 2015, she is the sister to the Sun, Sea& Dawn Princesses, or maybe one or two of the current Princess fleet will be sent to Australia when their 2 new ships arrive in 2013 & 2014.

Or maybe Clive is going to operate the Titanic II under the P&O au brand.

In the end all I care about is that there are ships based in Brisbane, where I can just walk down and get on board and go cruising.

[SIZE="3"][COLOR="Blue"]Can Carnival Spirit and I presume Carnival Miracle get under the Gateway Bridge in Brisbane?
I could see a situation where those two ships would end up being the P&O Australia fleet.
The present fleet would go to Asia and be extensively refurbished or even rebuilt.

[/COLOR][/SIZE]

[quote name='thied']
Just may be Iam right about a new ship as I was right about the Pacific Sun leaving was,nt I?[/quote]

Thied, everyone knew that Pacific Sun was leaving sooner rather than later, it was very clear that she had past her use by date for P&O Australia. By the way what happened to the other half of you amazing prediction???? We haven't seen anything of the Costa Whatever down here. Your predictions may not be quite as insightful as you think they are.:rolleyes:

[quote name='GHDPeter']My money is on the pearl being the next one to leave, the Jewel is cruising out of Brisbane along with the Dawn from june/july 2014 according to the brouchures.

Maybe we will get the P&O UK MV Oceana when they get their new ship in 2015, she is the sister to the Sun, Sea& Dawn Princesses, or maybe one or two of the current Princess fleet will be sent to Australia when their 2 new ships arrive in 2013 & 2014.

Or maybe Clive is going to operate the Titanic II under the P&O au brand.

In the end all I care about is that there are ships based in Brisbane, where I can just walk down and get on board and go cruising.[/quote]

In my opinion I don't think Pacific Pearl is going anywhere, just spread around more between Melbourne & New Zealand hopefully. It would be a shame to loose her she is a lovely ship and contains the best of Dawn and Jewel and they have spent a lot of money on her.

I think if they are getting another P&O ship here that you are correct and it would logically be Oceana it makes sense with all her sisters spending a lot of time here now. However, I personally would rather have Oriana, now that is a lovely ship.

Archived