New Ship Coming To P&O oz

thied

Are you asking me about my job? I am a Town Planner working at in a Local NSW Council and I personally don't have anything to do with cruising professionally. I am interested in cruiseships as you would know and, like you, I just enjoy cruising. Sounds like interesting news.

No other reason for asking.:)

Are you asking me about my job? I am a Town Planner working at in a Local NSW Council and I personally don't have anything to do with cruising professionally. I am interested in cruiseships as you would know and, like you, I just enjoy cruising. Sounds like interesting news.

No other reason for asking.:)

same here and you will have to wait and see what other memebers have to add, instead of attacking. or just read LL p&o oz NEWS LETTERS AND EMAILS

Media

and why would you ask ?

Because without a source information may not be correct. I could just of easily of said "P&O Australia to receive an Oasis Class ship". Its just to give the information some validity. Also no one was attacking you, just asking questions to get more info, which is to be expected when you post something so vague , and of such an interesting topic.

Also one thing I want to know is if its a new ship or a 'new' ship.

I cant see any new ships coming to P&O Australia...

I can see them disposing of the present fleet to China, and using Carnival ships as replacements...

....and then ??????

P&O Australia will fade quietly into the sunset.:)

and Carnival Australia will take the competition from RCCl head on.

Its going to be an exciting time....and cruisers will be the winners

as the giants of the cruise industry battle it out for supremacy in Australia.

Battle Stations everyone:D:D

Actually, the last rumour (no source cos it's a rumour :p) is another Carnival ship is coming :rolleyes:

Hokey pokey anyone? :D You put your left ship in, you put your left ship out..................

Well that has truth behind it. The Sydney ports website has had listing made with a ship called TBA1 made for years starting in Oct 2013, then a short break then permanent from 2014. The booking were made by Carnival Australia. Both the Carnival Spirit and some P&O bookings are made by that name. Also booking made for unannounced P&O ships have been made under the name Carnival Australia in the past, instead of P&O Australia, like they do with current bookings. So this meant that it could be a Carnival or P&O ship.

If these bookings are meant for this ship then it will be the largest in the fleet as the bookings are all made for the OPT.

Anyone who has the mag can you scan it an upload it to those of us who haven't received it can view it, to see if there is really anything there.

Archived