Oceania air - Orlando, Atlanta or New York to Copenhagen

GeorgesGal

Find the route you like & ask your TA (if you used one) or Oceania for those flights, there may or may not be an upcharge & if you accept them you pay the deviation fee $150.pp

If you are flying in earlier or staying later than the cruise dates just pay the deviation fee & choose the flights you want

Just my personal choice but it may work for you

Delta have some good routings with 1 stop in NYC that may work for you

Most leave mid or late afternoon arrive the next moring

There is also a 1pm flight from VCE so no rushing to the airport in the morning ;)

Our deviation is really DEVIATING! Coming in early, finishing cruise, going to Italy and flyinbg home from there. So we would be asking Oceana for a flight from US to Copenhagen, then returning fronm FCO/Rome a week and a half later. That's why I asked about O's 'favorite' lines to use.

If someone can explain "Deviation Fees" for future reference.

When a Passenger is using Oceania Air Arrangements, but wishes to change the date, time or flight away from the standard offering, an Administration Fee (presently $150.00 per person) is assessed.

Once a mutually agreeable "new routing" has been established, this Fee becomes non refundable.

Our deviation is really DEVIATING! Coming in early, finishing cruise, going to Italy and flyinbg home from there. So we would be asking Oceana for a flight from US to Copenhagen, then returning fronm FCO/Rome a week and a half later. That's why I asked about O's 'favorite' lines to use.

If you have already paid the Deviation Fee, you have the option of choosing the specific flights that Oceania books for you.

:confused:Therefore I'm confused about your asking this question.

You probably aren't interested in flying out of the Washington DC area, but if so, and for anyone else who might read this: In August, we took Oceania's "free" air. We flew from Washington Dulles on Icelandair to Copenhagen, and back from Stockholm. We changed planes in the capital of Iceland both to and from the Baltic (I'm afraid to try to spell the name of the city!) The flights and service weren't fantastic, but weren't awful, either.

One question I have about air deviation: How soon can you inquire about it? Our cruise isn't until late July, and I've only made the initial payment.

Archived