8N Independence OTS cruise Compasses & info

Since our December 8th cruise was the first 8N cruise on the Independence OTS since returning from Europe, I have posted the cruise Compasses & other info.

Just click on the "cruise info & Compasses" in my sig!

You can download the info or view the original file for a normal size view.

Enjoy!

Thank you so much. We'll be sailing her on March 16th. Is there any chance you might have copies of the menus. We're trying to decide which night to go to Portofinos and I don't want to miss the garlic soup in the MDR. Thanks again.

Thank you so much. We'll be sailing her on March 16th. Is there any chance you might have copies of the menus. We're trying to decide which night to go to Portofinos and I don't want to miss the garlic soup in the MDR. Thanks again.

Sorry, I did not get the menus.

You can get them when you go to the Windjammer for lunch.

Already printed them out. Question: How does the time change affect the ports? FLL is on EST while SM, StK, and SJ are all on AST. Do you set the clock ahead or just stay on ship time the entire cruise?

Time change depends on the Captain. Last week on Indy, the ship changed to AST a couple of days into the cruise.

Speaking of a 6 night, does anyone know if the 6 night itinerary would be the activities for the first 6 nights of the 8 night itinerary, or does it vary?

It will vary depending on what the at-sea days are. We'll know the 6-night schedule on the 22nd when the first one returns (although that is a slightly different itinerary since it stops in Ocho Rios from 8am-5pm instead of Falmouth from 7am-4pm).

Thanks for taking the time to post the compasses. Hope you had a great cruise!

Edit to add: Wow, and the Adventure Ocean compasses. Thank you thank you thank you!

You are welcome!

I did have a great time!

Even though I did not have any kids with me, I knew many of you would want them!

John

Archived