Spirit Family Inside Cabins

trvlgirlmq

I've been doing research on the Spirit and specifically the Family Inside cabins located on decks 4, 5, 6, 9 and 10. When I do a mock booking and select the category it pulls up the cabins. I click on the room and it gives the brief description but it appears the square footage is different with some being larger than others. Are these sizes accurate? If we book this ship I will want the most bang for my buck as we are going to squeeze all 4 of us in one cabin.

Thanks for any help.

I've been doing research on the Spirit and specifically the Family Inside cabins located on decks 4, 5, 6, 9 and 10. When I do a mock booking and select the category it pulls up the cabins. I click on the room and it gives the brief description but it appears the square footage is different with some being larger than others. Are these sizes accurate? If we book this ship I will want the most bang for my buck as we are going to squeeze all 4 of us in one cabin.

Thanks for any help.

6035, 6535, and 5035 were larger cabins, 200 sq.feet. I know there were a few other ones on Deck 9 aft but I am not sure the numbers now.

We did an inside stateroom that was MASSIVE!!

4479. It's all the way forward and you will hear ancor noise (it was like an alarm clock though so it worked for us).

It was around 280 sq feet with a 2 twins pushed together, a pullman over those beds and another pullman on an opposite wall. We had a family of four and had PLENTY of room.

Great info.

I hate that there only inside cabins and a very few OV for 4. Definitely can't afford 2 balconies. Good thing the Med is so port intensive and we won't have time to relax!

We have been on the Spirit twice. We love the ship but the biggest drawback for us is that there are no suites, balconies, or ocean view cabins for families of 4.

• 1 month later...

Archived