Enchantment vs. Majesty

We are looking at a little 3 day Bahamas cruise in May, and these ships run the same itinerary out of different ports. Any opinions on which ship is better? Or what the differences are?

Enchantment is larger with slightly fewer guests. Enchantment has an adult Solarium. Enchantment is newly enchanced with new dining venues and pervasive internet. Majesty has Compass Deli and Johnny Rockets which are not on Enchantment.

We are looking at a little 3 day Bahamas cruise in May, and these ships run the same itinerary out of different ports. Any opinions on which ship is better? Or what the differences are?

I've been on both ships. For a 3 day cruise I think either one would be fine. For me personally it would come down to cost of the cruise as to the one I would cruise on in the future for a 3 day.What Majesty doesn't have in features or size it makes up for in dining options.

My wife would choose Enchantment because of the Solarium. However, we both love Johnny Rockets on Majesty. My wife has a shellfish allergy so we usually avoid the MDR on formal night. The burger we got at Johnny Rockets was one of the best I've ever had.

We are booked on Enchantment again in July simply because we are diving south with family from WV so Port Canaveral is a shorter trip for us.

1. The Enchantment has more cabin options than the Majesty does. Majesty has no "balcony" cabins - you have to jump to a JS to get a balcony.

2. Pricing is higher on the Enchantment.

3. I agree that Enchantment's pool deck is wonderful. She also has a marvelous bungee trampoline!

4. Diamond and Concierge Lounges on the Enchantment. Neither on the Majesty.

5. Enchantment's theatre can get crowded, because when they stretched the ship and added cabins and thus passengers, they did not increase the seating in the theatre.

Love both. Just got off the Majesty; boarding Enchantment in 2 days!

Not once she is in Florida. She is the exact same as the Monarch was.

I was just going to say that.......we have a balcony on the EN in Sept.....its cheaper than an SO on the Majesty.

Then I randomly picked a cruise to compare where Enchantment was higher.

I am shocked to see that, Kathy. SO more expensive than balcony on Enchantment? For the same time frame?

I am shocked to see that, Kathy. SO more expensive than balcony on Enchantment? For the same time frame?

Maybe not that date,but it is only $10 more to get the balcony on EN the date I am going..

SO for the same date is $309........while the D1 balcony is $389........subtract my DP discount of $150 and it is a difference of $10......

And to me I would pick EN over MJ any day....Been on both ships twice...

If it makes a difference;

Enchantment does not have a basketball court.

Found out after the fact-for my group-it was a big deal!!! :o

Then I randomly picked a cruise to compare where Enchantment was higher.

We have a B2B2B booked on EN for this coming September. Same exact JS pricing as Monarch was last September.

Archived