Brilliance question

bouhunter

Unfortunately, the Radiance class ships do not have anything quite like the Cafe Promenade. They do have a solarium food station where you can get pizza and a few other items. But the last time I was on a Radiance class ship it closed around 1 AM or so.

All of our cruises have been on Freedom or Voyager class ships that have the Cafe Promenade for sandwiches, pastries, etc (and I think open 24 hours or close to it). Is there a similar food venue on Brilliance of the Seas? THANKS!:)

RIght now, there is Seaview Cafe and a pizza place in the Solarium. After May 2013, the pizza place will be replaced with Park Cafe. The Seaview will be replaced with a pay venue.

RIght now, there is Seaview Cafe and a pizza place in the Solarium. After May 2013, the pizza place will be replaced with Park Cafe. The Seaview will be replaced with a pay venue.

I suspect that the Park Cafe will have to be greatly scaled down from what we know it as on Oasis And Allure. How could they carve out that much space from the solarium? And there is no telling what the hours of operation will be.

Here's some other options. If you're looking for something sweet, Cafe Latte'Tudes on deck 5 had pastries, cookies, etc. There's also a real comfy seating area nearby that overlooks the Centrum. On port days, the Seaview cafe had late afernoon and late night hours. Also, the Champagne bar had self serve hot and cold appetizers during the evening.

I suspect that the Park Cafe will have to be greatly scaled down from what we know it as on Oasis And Allure. How could they carve out that much space from the solarium? And there is no telling what the hours of operation will be.

We were on Rhapsody this past summer, which had Park Cafe in the Solarium. I'm guessing that the setup will be similar on Radiance class. It's set up differently than Allure in that there is no enclosed area with seating. Seating is at tables placed all over the Solarium. It closed about 6pm every night, so far less access than Cafe Promenade or Sorrento's on Voyager/Freedom class. The reduced hours are not a big deal on Oasis/Allure because of other options on those ships. On Vision/Radiance, I can't think of any late night alternatives for pizza besides room service.

Archived