What to do with suitcases?

Mamabelle

Some react to just the ship this one OP mentions and that is fine, but you can miss the bigger context. If some other new traveller has the same question and just reads this thread, the information of when there are or are NOT drawers under the bed may be helpful. Please answer the question as asked but there is no harm in giving context.

Personally, I like the idea to toss over the rail. ;-)

OP is on the NCL Dawn. I don't think NCL has drawers under the bed. By the way, remember to check under the bed before disembarking (the last day). You don't want to leave some suitcase behind, or anything else like your "drawers".

I was on the NCL Dawn in June. Our room was a room for 4, but we were just a couple, so there was an unused trundle bed under half of our bed. We couldn't store our suitcase on that side, so we put one suitcase under the other side. I think my husband stood his suitcase up in the space between his side of the bed and the wall.

As others have said, under the bed is my first choice. But, on 31 cruises, we have run into a couple of beds that were so low that "our" suitcases didn't fit without the bed being off the floor by an inch. They didn't fit and the room was very small, so we ask the steward to store them.

Archived