Does the Riviera have non-alcoholic wine and n/a beer onboard?

HeatherInFlorida

We're non-drinkers having consumed our lifetime limit too early in life;), but DH loves to have a glass of N/A wine in the evening. He's planning to bring a bottle onboard when we cruise Riviera in January. I wondered, though, whether Oceania has both onboard?

And if so, does anyone know if there's a charge and how much?

I'm getting so excited about now I'm addicted to reading every thread!:) This will be our FIRST Oceania cruise and I think we are in for a major treat.

My partner only drinks non-alcoholic drinks and has usually been able to get an O'Douls, etc on board, same price as regular beer. There have been a couple of times between ports when they ran out and had to wait until the next port to stock up but that has been rare.

As stated there are always non-alcoholic drinks but it is always smart to ask. To some bartenders a Virgin Mary is just Bloody Mary mix and to others it is a Bloody Mary made just with tomato juice and alcohol, no spices.

On the R ships the bartender usually knows your preference after the first visit, not quite so sure on the O ships.

Haven't seen non-alcoholic wine on board but never looked. In any event you won't go thirsty. The bartender will make sure you get something you like.

Thank you all so, so much for your responses. DH will bring one or two bottles of n/a wine on board to have in our cabin when he wants it. He was very excited when I told him there are n/a drinks (he especially loves virgin coladas) :). Personally I can think of some better ways to consume my calories:D.

As we get close to the cruise I've been reading so many threads and I'm really looking forward to the 'dining experience'. I read somewhere that the CEO said that on Oceania the food is considered the entertainment! I'm for that!

Thank you again for your help.

I assume that someone on the big twins is an expert on Virgins. :cool:

Virgin Cocktails is what I have in mind as DW swore of grog the

moment she got the news about her Liver .:(

Have a great Xmas Guys and a prosperous New Year so you can

keep sailing on "O":D

Steve

Archived