General vacation help

Trip Advisor dot com a sister co of CC will give you good reviews on the resorts. You can also go to their forum site for the city you are visiting and there will be suggestions. Also can view their top sites and restaurants to plan your vacation. Their reviews are based on real life experiences. I use their site often and recommend it. Good luck planning. We enjoy cruises and land vacations.

Agreed! Do some home work / research first, and then use TripAdvisor for reviews and forums. As for actual booking, search around for a TA, or just go directly to the resort for booking.

Never forget: Google can be a great search asset for research for just about anything.

There are also so amazing deals to be had on some of those sites that you can sign up to great great local deals as well as those fashion sites that provide luxury brands and 1/2 off. A couple of them have set up sister travel sites that offer great last minute and certain blackout date offers that are incredibly cheap.(Though they usually offer several good options. ) And you still have the benefit of being able to cross-reference them with review sites. If you're not sure what I'm talking about I can try to give more info without breaking any rules. They are often the more high-end resorts but with the deep discounts they can end up cheaper than some of the run-of-the-mill places.

Archived