Golden (and Caribbean) Princess Window Suite Photos

IECalCruiser

How do you know there is a sale next month (September)? Will it be early enough for us to take advantage of a back to back on 9/26-9/30? I really don't mind switching rooms.

I was referring to the sale they were advertising now, although that cruise isn't discounted as much as the 3-day cruise you're already on. Unfortunately, mini-suites are sold out and the sale doesn't apply to suites.:(

However, forget the sale - money is only money;). F309 is still available on Sep 26, so you can stay in the neighborhood.

I was referring to the sale they were advertising now, although that cruise isn't discounted as much as the 3-day cruise you're already on. Unfortunately, mini-suites are sold out and the sale doesn't apply to suites.:(

However, forget the sale - money is only money;). F309 is still available on Sep 26, so you can stay in the neighborhood.

I'm still working on this extension cruise. We still have a lot of time and there are still lots of cabins available (ocean view/balcony/F309). If the right price comes along, I will re-consider staying onboard. I have lots of time, but not as much money. How sad is that???

We should have own own private party in our hallway. Just close the entry doors. Sure sounds like we have a bunch of friendly people. Sabatini breakfasts are going to be a hoot.

Thanks. I never knew these existed. It would be a treat for us if we are on a cruise where we do not need a balcony or longer trip.
Our B2B was in Alaska. We had some of the best views from the large windows in the Suite. We could also walk up one deck and go out on the Promenade. It was our first long cruise without a balcony and we didn't miss it.

We were in the window suite last year and will be again in September. I never saw the price go down and both cruises were booked more than a year in advance. I don't think they put these on sale.
Full Suites rarely go on sale. There was a post about a $100 reduction on one ship recently. Not much of a discount :D

We have been in a Window Suite several times on the Golden and will be again next week on the Caribbean Princess. I had no idea that the WS 301 was so much smaller than the rest of them. (They do not charge any less for it, do they?) We just love the cabin (have had 311) and book it whenever we can..:D

Edited by teachergal29

We have been in a Window Suite several times on the Golden and will be again next week on the Caribbean Princess. I had no idea that the WS 301 was so much smaller than the rest of them. (They do not charge any less for it, do they?) We just love the cabin (have had 311) and book it whenever we can..:D

That was our room on the Golden last year so we booked it for the Caribbean Princess for next month. Don't mess it up! :D

We are in 311. Did I misunderstand your post? Are you in the smaller one of 301?

No, not at all.. I had just also mentioned the photos of 301 looking so much smaller than the rest. No, we are in 311 next week and 309 on Nov. 30th, both Caribbean Princess. :D

No, not at all.. I had just also mentioned the photos of 301 looking so much smaller than the rest. No, we are in 311 next week and 309 on Nov. 30th, both Caribbean Princess. :D

Oh ok. Enjoy your cruise!

Oh ok. Enjoy your cruise!

You too. We did the same as you in loving 311 on the Golden so why not on the Caribbean. ? Where are you going next month? We are doing the British Isles on August 16th(F311) and the Western Caribbean on Nov. 30th (F309)

We're doing New England and Canada. Maybe someday we'll get to do the British Isles. Have a wonderful cruise (and take good care of our room :))
Looks like at least for 2014 you missed your chance to sail in a WS in Europe. Golden and Grand are on the West Coast and SA and the Caribbean will be staying in Florida next summer.

I was in F301 last year for my first cruise to Alaska with my parents. I am in a wheelchair and it was a little tight for us but we made it work. We booked pretty late otherwise it appears F315 would've been perfect for the 3 of us. Just a word of caution, make sure the door to the main hallway is closed. If not you can get some smoke smell from the sports bar, especially if their door is open, which it was one night on our cruise. Otherwise we really enjoyed the WS and would stay in one again.

Which ships have these Window Suites? They sound wonderful.
Only the Grand, Golden and Caribbean have WS. They were added during their last major drydocks. The Star and Sapphire did not have them added during their recent major drydocks.

Perhaps they will be added to the Diamond next year but that is probably quite unlikely.

They added a row of cabins in a similar area on the Coral but they were only standard oceanview cabins, not WS.

Edited by IECalCruiser

Only the Grand, Golden and Caribbean have WS. They were added during their last major drydocks. The Star and Sapphire did not have them added during their recent major drydocks.

Perhaps they will be added to the Diamond next year but that is probably quite unlikely.

They added a row of cabins in a similar area on the Coral but they were only standard oceanview cabins, not WS.

Thank you!

And my friends tell me that I spend too much time on the computer. I stumbled across this Window Suite floor plan sometime ago. It is very well done. I have a couple of cruises in a Window Suite lined up. Princess' best kept secret. Don't tell anyone.

We stayed in F307 on the Golden for a 14 day Hawaii cruise. It was an upsell deal, first and last we've ever been offered, but well worth the extra $$. The suite breakfast in Sabatini's was the icing on the cake. We were totally spoiled!

Judy

We stayed in F307 on the Golden for a 14 day Hawaii cruise. It was an upsell deal, first and last we've ever been offered, but well worth the extra $$. The suite breakfast in Sabatini's was the icing on the cake. We were totally spoiled!

Judy

Judy, I have to completely agree with you regarding the suite breakfast. I took full advantage of breakfast there. I had an omlet, crispy bacon, chocolate donut and freshly squeezed orange juice every mornning.