Cigar smoking location on the Serenade ?

gary2835

I haven't been on the Splendor, but, on the Enchantment it was after 10 PM in the rear of the Viking Crown Lounge. While it's not allowed, we smoked cigars in the cigarette smoking section on the pool deck with no problems. I'm on the Vision in March and will likely follow the same routine. Enjoy your cruise.

Unless it has changed one of the lounges (Hollywood Odyssey?) in the Viking Crown area converts to cigar lounge in evening. My brother had bought some supposedly Cuban cigars in a port and that's where we went to determine that Cuban or not they still tasted like a dried up thing a dog left on a sidewalk. :( On plus side the lounge had the best selection of cognac of any bar we found.

Current deck plan shows as Concierge Club but perhaps it does double duty?

My brother had bought some supposedly Cuban cigars in a port and that's where we went to determine that Cuban or not they still tasted like a dried up thing a dog left on a sidewalk. :(

You can often tell a Cuban by the cap. Look for a triple cap. Here's a video showing the difference.

Anyone know where a cigar can be smoked on the Serenade of the Seas. We will be on it in December 2013.

Since Serenade was revitalized similar to the way Radiance was....there is no longer a cigar lounge. The Hollwood Odyssey (cigar lounge) is now the concierge lounge. I guess it would be in outside smoking areas, or it was on Radiance.

On Vision, the library becomes a cigar bar after 9PM...until the revitalization. Cigar lounges seem to have gotten lost in their planning.

DH smokes cigars, and we will be on that same Dec. 2013 cruise with you.

Since Serenade was revitalized similar to the way Radiance was....there is no longer a cigar lounge. The Hollwood Odyssey (cigar lounge) is now the concierge lounge. I guess it would be in outside smoking areas, or it was on Radiance.

On Vision, the library becomes a cigar bar after 9PM...until the revitalization. Cigar lounges seem to have gotten lost in their planning.

DH smokes cigars, and we will be on that same Dec. 2013 cruise with you.

Thanks, outside would be ok, but it might be a little hard to light up.

Archived