What time do airport transfers begin in Miami?

Snostar

Boarding the Valor this Sunday! We will be staying close to the Miami airport and using the Carnival transfer (just changed all my tickets and carnival won't refund transfers). The hotel can shuttle us back to the airport in the morning.

Ship is due to depart at 4pm, what time will the airport transfers begin?

Where will I find the transfer?....near baggage claim?

Boarding the Valor this Sunday! We will be staying close to the Miami airport and using the Carnival transfer (just changed all my tickets and carnival won't refund transfers). The hotel can shuttle us back to the airport in the morning.

Ship is due to depart at 4pm, what time will the airport transfers begin?

Where will I find the transfer?....near baggage claim?

Have you tried?

I most certainly have cancelled CCL transfers before sail date with no issues.

You have up to 24 hours before sail date to do this.

The only stipulation is that if you pay and change your mind the day of then it is not refundable. Otherwise the transfers carry the same cancellation// change policies as excursions.

To answer your question be in the baggage claim area by approx 10-10:30am.

I have to agree-- call and get another person- you have 24-48 hours to get a refund in order to cancel.

It will be less hassle for you to take a cab from your hotel to your cruise port.

Shuttles do not start running until after 11 and then you have to wait til its full before it leaves

If you can't cancel :( then shuttle back to MIA, meet the Carnivla rep in the baggage claim area and you can start loading the bus about 11:00.

There is a Carnival check-in desk in the MIA airport baggage claim area - if the line is short you might try checking in there before you board the bus. Good luck! :)

Thanks for the help! My TA told me I couldn't cancel and get a refund, her office is closed today, Carnival won't speak to me because I booked through a TA....and the ship leaves Sunday.....will try again though.

Thanks for the help! My TA told me I couldn't cancel and get a refund, her office is closed today, Carnival won't speak to me because I booked through a TA....and the ship leaves Sunday.....will try again though.

i wonder if your agent loses money from that.

Call carnival-- although they will not discuss your booking.

Ask if you booked transfers are they cancellable.

then tomorrow-- you ask your agent and if she says no then ask to do a three way call with carnival to find out why

i wonder if your agent loses money from that.

Call carnival-- although they will not discuss your booking.

Ask if you booked transfers are they cancellable.

then tomorrow-- you ask your agent and if she says no then ask to do a three way call with carnival to find out why

The TA office is closed on the weekends, but I'm going to try Carnival again and explain.....I heading to airport now.

Thanks so so much!

TA closed on a Friday?:eek:

No way to contact TA? cell perhaps?

No backup person in case of emergency to contact?

Bye bye TA.

Bill

TA closed on a Friday?:eek:

No way to contact TA? cell perhaps?

No backup person in case of emergency to contact?

Bye bye TA.

Bill

Agreed! Never again. But, I did get someone at Carnival to help me and they said I could only get refund if I cancelled 5 days prior. They also said transfers start running at 9:30am.

Agreed! Never again. But, I did get someone at Carnival to help me and they said I could only get refund if I cancelled 5 days prior. They also said transfers start running at 9:30am.

I'd be curious if that is true== getting passengers to the pier around 10am does not sound right.

The cruise lines do not want people showing up before noon---lol

I'd be curious if that is true== getting passengers to the pier around 10am does not sound right.

The cruise lines do not want people showing up before noon---lol

I called Carnival also asking what time transfers start - (although my transfer is out of Fort Lauderdale airport) and was also told 9:30.

Archived