Four night out of Galveston is there a Formal or themed Night?

texasnana

Four nighter out of Galveston is there a formal night? If so what night? Also a themed night for kids to dress up and if so what is the theme?

All DCL cruises have a Pirate night. It's dress up for anyone who wishes, adult or kid.

And, while I'm not positive about the Galveston 4 nighters, the 4 nighters from PC don't have "formal" night. But they do have a "dress up optional" night. My best guest for dress up night would be night 2 with pirate night on night 3.

:)

We are doing a 4nt disney from Galveston also & our info says Pirate night is the night we are in Cozumel, so I think it will be the same for you. 9:30 - 10:45 pm.

What I dont know is if people will wear their pirate costumes to dinner or change into them afterwards?

I am still unsure about a dressy night.

We are doing a 4nt disney from Galveston also & our info says Pirate night is the night we are in Cozumel, so I think it will be the same for you. 9:30 - 10:45 pm.

What I dont know is if people will wear their pirate costumes to dinner or change into them afterwards?

I am still unsure about a dressy night.

For Pirate night, you'll see costumes all evening. Some people (like us) wear their costumes for the night (dinner, show, fireworks, buffet). Others just for the Pirate party. And there will be those who have no costume.

Do whatever is comfortable for you.

What is the usual dress code for the dining rooms? I have three boys and I'm not sure what they should wear...

On Carnival, we are used to it being a little more relaxed and they were able to wear shorts some night.

What is the usual dress code for the dining rooms? I have three boys and I'm not sure what they should wear...

On Carnival, we are used to it being a little more relaxed and they were able to wear shorts some night.

Cruise casual is defined as "no shorts, tank tops, swim suits for dinner".

From the DCL site:

On 4-night cruises:

• First night: cruise casual—no shorts, swimwear or tank tops
  • One pirate or tropical night (deck party)
  • One "dress-up night"—jacket for men, dress or pantsuit for women
  • Final night: cruise casual—no shorts, swimwear or tank tops

Dress code at Palo on all cruises:

• Men: dress pants and shirt or jacket
  • Women: dress or pantsuit
  • Please no jeans, shorts, capri pants, flip-flops or tennis shoes

Archived