I'm back

travelplus

Its been awhile since I posted here on CC. My Father and I truly enjoyed our Transatlantic Serenade of The Seas from San Juan Puerto Rico to Barcelona Spain. I hate to tell you but I have been diagnosed with Cruise Depression Syndrome. The sad part is it would be too emotional to write a review of my last cruise akin to a relative passing away. I just don't have the strength to write one as I need another cruise.

Here are the symptoms:

1. No one is making my bed here.

2. Where is the Windjamer Buffet and the good service in the dining room?

3. There is no lifejackets in any closet.

4. No daily captain updates from Captain Karin telling us our position. I'm stuck at the same latitude, longitude , day, time and temperature.

5. No GPS telling me where I'm going.

6. The bathtub at home is large but I miss taking a shower with the gentile movements of the ship.

7. No Stabilizer sounds or no track to walk around as we are pulling into port.

8. The artwork shows and champagne.

9. Where is the Cruise Critic Meet and Greet?

So in order to cure me I think I must take another cruise this year. I think this time it would be the New Orleans - Rome re positioning cruise. How do you like the Navigator of The Seas coming from the Serenade?

And this is what I'm working on booking another cruise. It looks like my Father and I want to do the April 6th New Orleans-Rome Italy sailing on the Navigator. If you have any tips, trip reports and a PDF of the new Dining room menus that would be soo helpful.

I am going to ask questions in a new post since it pertains to our cruise. Don't want to clog up this post.

December 31st New Years Resolution #1 Book the damn cruise lol(:

I too suffer from some of the same symptoms. Partner thought that creating towel animals for me would help, but - due to lack of expertise in this facet of cruising - they all look like road kill.

Perhaps you have not heard my famous story.

A certain member of CC returned from his cruise and complained that his cabin steward seemed to have limited artistic ability, or had flunked towel-animal-creating.

He said that the first night, they got a snake.

The second night, they got an eel.

On the third night, it was a worm.

:D :D :D :D

I too suffer from some of the same symptoms. Partner thought that creating towel animals for me would help, but - due to lack of expertise in this facet of cruising - they all look like road kill.

Thanks for the early morning chuckle!!!

Archived