Bayside

angel24_ga

There are chains there as well as some "local" restaurants. "Best" ??? It's a matter of choice. We prefer to eat at places that we don't have in the midwest. Preferably outdoors if the weather is nice.

You can check out the choices on the Bayside website.

There are chains there as well as some "local" restaurants. "Best" ??? It's a matter of choice. We prefer to eat at places that we don't have in the midwest. Preferably outdoors if the weather is nice.

You can check out the choices on the Bayside website.

Several years ago, Carol & I ate at a Cuban oriented restaurant that was right on the water on the far right hand side of the facility. We could watch the boats come in, it was a very nice meal with good drinks. We had a very pleasant evening. At the time, we did not realize that a 18% tip was added to our check...didn't really study it, and wound up leaving about 38% with our cash tip. Don't be stupid like we were :(

Remember best for one person might not be your kind of food.

You will find mostly chain restaurant at Bayside.

Go to their web site to see the restaurants and I would look at their web sites and look at the menu to see if any interest you.

It is about 20 minutes by foot but I would highly recommend many of the restaurant located at Mary Brickell Village.

Keith

Archived