Website is misleading

shaun07

The description states there is a forward facing balcony but if you look at the ship there is clearly no forward facing balconies.

Forward facing staterooms/suites have Solariums. Balconies with Windows. You won't see an open balcony.

Forward facing staterooms/suites have Solariums. Balconies with Windows. You won't see an open balcony.

Cabin 13106 has a "hull balcony" on the side. The rest of the S7's have regular side balconies

attachment.php?attachmentid=263336&stc=1&thumb=1&d=1362725605

Here is a drawing( a poor one) of the suite that a PCC sent someone

8578620578_2bff178fcc_b.jpg

You're going to have to wait until the Breakaway is in service before you can get anything accurate for the getaway. I'm in an aft penthouse, I have no idea of the layout, but I will pass it on when I know. :)

I am in a aft PH on may 19 on the breakaway. When do you sail?

• 2 weeks later...

there are 2 rooms same category the balconies are different in size...total sqft includes room and balcony...going in an aft suite on dawn the room next door is 5 sqft smaller because the balcony disappears into the side of the ship...also stayed in front facing penthouse on the dawn and the balconies were shaped like the bridge our rooms sqft was bigger than next door because again of the shape of the balcony

there are 2 rooms same category the balconies are different in size...total sqft includes room and balcony...going in an aft suite on dawn the room next door is 5 sqft smaller because the balcony disappears into the side of the ship...also stayed in front facing penthouse on the dawn and the balconies were shaped like the bridge our rooms sqft was bigger than next door because again of the shape of the balcony

Its a good point that each room in a cat could be a little different. Which really is not a big deal. I just wish NCL would release the final floor plans and complete descriptions of every cabin. The first sailing is 29 days away!!!!

shaun07, you are right. I didn't know about the size difference until I booked this cruise on the Dawn, TA pointed it out and for the same price went with the bigger balcony. They may not say there's a size difference because of logistics of the web page.

Archived