Stay and Park in Boston

luvtravlin2

More details please. Are you looking for a park/sleep before a cruise? What exact date? How many days parking? Are you sightseeing in Boston or just coming in for the cruise. What direction are you coming from?

Please answer the questions so I can give you appropriate suggestions. There are many answers to your question.

I agree billfish. Cruisers get a discounted rate which is very reasonable for a 7 day cruise. However, the title of the post implied an interest in staying somewhere and parking. The stay/parks are not in Boston proper - mostly northeast beyond the airport - and not convenient for sightseeing. There are also folks who go on extended 30+ day cruises who need to get rid of their car. There are many possibilities.

We, too, are coming to Boston from Indiana for an October 6 cruise and will be needing parking for the seven days. Do you know how much it costs to park at the Black Falcon Pier parking garage per day?

Also, I have no knowledge of Boston so don't know if this area is close to sightseeing, etc. We will also need hotel accommodations for at least one night prior to the cruise and possibly one night post-cruise.

Any suggestions you can give me would really be appreciated. We stopped in Boston for about six hours on a previous cruise but all we did was go to eat at Marketplace which I really, really want to do again. Best clam chowder and corn bread ever!!!

Thanks for helping.

Hotels in Boston are expensive. Hotwire is often the best way to get a deal. Parking at Black Falcon is $16/day for the cruise days and more if you leave your car there other days.

What is your budget? One way to reduce your hotel expenses is to stay outside the city along Route 128 the night you arrive and pay only for a Boston hotel only the night before and the night after the cruise.

Under named hotels on Hotwire for 10/4-6 I am seeing the Hyatt Regency for $229 and Club Quarters for $179. These are both very centrally located hotels within easy walking distance of Quincy Market.

Fall is peak season in Boston and once the college schedules are set in March, hotels start to book up and rise in price depending on the events scheduled like parent's weekends, football games, homecoming and other sporting events. You should make a decision in the next two months.

Archived