Keeping white bathing suits white

I love the look of white bathing suits, but I really struggle to keep them white. I have a couple with white in them (zebra print, green with white polka dots), and the white always becomes dingy looking after 5-6 wears. I rinse my suits out after each wear, line dry, and them wash on delicate with Woolite every 2-3 wears. Any suggestions on how to keep the white white? Any suggestions on how to save my current suits?

I never buy white bathing suits because I've seen too many that become see through when wet! :eek:

Yes, this! I have a horror story about a dark haired lady we saw at the wave pool when we were visiting our local water park... :eek:

Definitely just wash full white bathing suits with other white wash, I don't know exactly about white and other colors, maybe you could soak them in something. Or I just remembered those oxy commercials (lol) this one says it's good for whites and colors and brightens them? http://www.oxiclean.com/in-wash/Products/oxiclean-stain-fighter-triple-power-liquid.aspx

Archived