Booking Princess transfers from airport to ship

philv

Can anyone direct me to the page on the Princess website to book Princess transfers? I booked air travel myself and use the Princess website for booking everything else. Thanks in advance.

Can anyone direct me to the page on the Princess website to book Princess transfers? I booked air travel myself and use the Princess website for booking everything else. Thanks in advance.

If you booked directly with Princess, just phone 1 800 princess and ask if transfers be added to your booking. What embark and disembark port(s) are you talking about?

If you booked directly with Princess, just phone 1 800 princess and ask if transfers be added to your booking. What embark and disembark port(s) are you talking about?

I looked all over the Princess website and it looks like the only option is to call Princess.

It looks like the OP is sailing from Fort Lauderdale and would be better off using a Taxi

Sorry about that the OP is sailing from Galveston so I can see why they are looking into Princess transfers. Looked at the wrong sailing originally.

Booking Princess transfers from airport to ship

[/b]

Select "Add Additional Services" in "Cruise Personalizer" for both pre and post cruise transfers.

Thanks to all who replied to this post. I finally found it on website but still had a few questions so I called Princess. Gentleman I spoke with was very helpful. Turns out the Princess transfer is not available for those arriving the day before cruise departure, only available on day of sailing. Not a problem, we will just taxi down from Hobby in Houston. We are flying home same day we get back so will do Princess transfer then. $34 pp, good deal. Princess rep just added cost to booking, we are past payment deadline, and I gave him credit card number. I received e-mail confirmation of transaction. All very smooth, once again very happy with Princess customer service. :)

Archived